Date: 2023-06-28
Name: Velvet
Phone: 5127611548
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.massagebook.com/Round_Ro...sage~VelvetBvp
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: North Round Rock, when appointment is made Velvet will send address
Activities: Helpful health analysis, therapeutic massage, L1, NE, PM, lots of sound advice for men suffering from embarrassing aging issues.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette should length hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Velvet is a Big Beautiful Woman. She is about 5' tall with D cup breasts that great you with a big smile at the door. She uses the L1+ to get the cliental interested, but really is there to address better health. Kind of reverse of the typical BDSM Spa.
Recommendation: Yes
Wrong forum, not an Amp/Spa. She's an independent, should be under "Encounters"
Most of the amps offer medical advice also, but the results seem to vary depending on the tip, you so long , you cum soo much , but like all Doctors they want to see you again in 30 days
This advice was more like:

of these three medications work against each other, these two are highly correlated with sexual dysfunction. These two will do the same function but without X and Y side effects. Are you allergic to B and J? Ask your doctor to consider switching you to medicine T and Y and taper off of D, E and F. Ask your doctor about using this device to slowly help with penile blood flow. Ask your doctor to run this imaging to check for nerve damage in these three spots.

Now lets see what kind of progress we can make today.
Hmm. Velvet BVP has a separate room for the spa. It has a sauna. And Velvet does use additional therapists on demand. So is this not a SPA? I’m looking to be educated, not to refute your statement. Thanks for the insight. A little more guidance would help though.
  • ATX
  • 09-26-2023, 02:59 PM
The reverse of bdsm spa? So no bondage and whips then?
Yikes. Typo: FBSM not BDSM
Damn no ass whipping, I will stick to the amps where I know they will abuse my body and money
She lists her age in current posts as 47, not 36ish.
I bet she's more than 47. She's been around forever.
She’ll give some sloppy on your bday