2011 Provider Of The Year

Some women on here have done an excellent job at making sure everyone is satisfied and I believe those women should be acknowledged !!!!!! Who do you all feel should be Provider of The Year?
Thai Monica!!!!!!
Thai Monica!!!!!! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I will very strongly second that.
Hollyofhouston hands down.
It makes me wonder how difficult it may be for the mods to do a search for Houston independent, agency and spa providers with numbers of yes recommendations for the year. Though some surely may get a high number for one 1-2 months (what we call the flavors of the month) would be interesting to see which providers have a consistently good number of reviews (from credible/reputable reviewers) throughout the year. I believe some of those ladies have earned that distinction. (top 10 maybe?)

On the other hand, I guess nothing stops providers for "bragging" about their number of reviews and yesses throughout the year.

As for the OP question (provider of the year) since I have only seen a limited number of providers, I reserve an opinion.
April of Hot Latin Girls for Provider of the Year in the Houston Latina Agency category.
I am. I provided quite a bit of pleasure for several female hobbyist this year. Thats according to my accountant!
cindy!
  • sat45
  • 01-01-2012, 12:52 AM
April of Hot Latin Girls for Provider of the Year in the Houston Latina Agency category. Originally Posted by carkido45
Definitely, without a doubt
  • tcx
  • 01-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Symone of Houston for me
Latin remedy
We all have our favorites. I think this one is just to hard to call.
  • Seedy
  • 01-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Everyone should know my answer to that....LOL
Hard to choose a best
The next one I see. Always optimistic!