NCNS by Lana 832-510-4961

Made an appointment with her for noon on the on 1/1/2011. Once I got to her location, I called her but it went to voicemail. I called 2 more times just in case and left messages. I ended up going with plan B by 1230. Such a waste.

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...te-26/11594835
. . . So exactly what was your motivation to see this particular provider?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Something in the hot pink part was pretty alluring and I wanted to try something new
I had very similar experience too. Got there on the confirmed time. She texted me multiple times she's on her way, never answered the phone and never showed up.
I made an appointment and confirmed the time, price, and everything. I called 30 minutes beforehand to get exact directions, and, no answer (voicemail). I left word, but I never heard anything from her. Evidently she likes to advertise, but she does not like to work.
That obviously sucks -- but just want to put on the record that I was able to make an appointment and see her at an agreed time (she was 5 mins late coming in). And she was OK on the FBSM as well.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Not very nice, FG.
Not very nice, FG. Originally Posted by Sarunga
This man obliviously likes an extra helping of meat on the bone.
Moved... It's a bp girl so im not sure you guys might get a reason or rebuttal
Made an appointment with her for noon on the on 1/1/2011. Once I got to her location, I called her but it went to voicemail. I called 2 more times just in case and left messages. I ended up going with plan B by 1230. Such a waste.

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...te-26/11594835 Originally Posted by Flying V
Next time call her before you leave your residence and confirm.... she may still NCNS when you get there but usually not.
BP girls get a lot of BS calls and unless you confirm they're likely to get first come first served.
How did your plan b turn out ?