Most Profitable Time of Year to Provide?

Which is the most profitable time of year to provide?

Winter = December, January, February
Spring = March, April, May
Summer = June, July, August
Fall = September, October, November
Just depends on the economy!

My favorite time to Hobby is February - March...TAX REFUND BABY!
Sinking your fund deep into a soft market, hmm, Darth?

I've always found Sept-Nov best for me. The kids go back to school and that frees up more time for some fellows; my birthday's in October and I end up celebrating it over and over (and under, and on top, and bent over, and...); then Halloween mischief, and the Renaissance Festival runs Oct-Nov. Those 2 months I get to wear ALL the costumes in my closet.

After that, March-May. Of course, St. Paddy's Day is pretty good for a sassy Irish lassie, and sometime in the spring for the last 4 years I've ended up on a paid holiday to some exotic locale with one of my long-term gentleman friends. Dang, I love this "job."
Which is the most profitable time of year to provide?

Winter = December, January, February
Spring = March, April, May
Summer = June, July, August
Fall = September, October, November
Just depends on the economy!
Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Why? You thinking of becoming a seasonal provider?
Why? You thinking of becoming a seasonal provider? Originally Posted by TexasGator

For a nominal commission, I know some female fans of the Dark Side who would like to feel the Force. Do you have a mighty saber to Leia??
Why? You thinking of becoming a seasonal provider? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Nah he's seeing when the perfect time to buy/sell or trade stock.
ThreAD
For myself and my experience, Spring is best...but if your gonna make it, your gonna make it.
Rodeo time.
Rodeo time. Originally Posted by Chislaine
It's Rodeo Time year round babe.......lol
Tax refund, and valentines week have always been the best time for me.
The fall was good to us, this winter has not
After talking to some friends the winter months have been slow but things are picking up and income tax refund time is fast approaching with rapid refund money coming even quicker .
I think winter because of the holidays and all of the holiday bonuses and then tax refund is also around the corner