MAn With HIV slept with 3000 men and women

I was watching the news yesterday when this news breaking alert came on about a man who was passing HIV to thousands men and women in Michigan. I just found this disgusting and figured I should share this with others...... Be Safe

http://tumfweko.com/2012/01/03/man-w...men-and-women/
Not surprising at all. If you think for a minute he is the only cruel hearted fucker in the world that would do something like that then you are nieve. I don't trust anybody anymore.
me neither I am afraid now....... I am seriously thinking about cbJ's now that will upset alot of people
  • biger
  • 01-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Here's the thing. This will not be a popular opinion by the way. If your offended by what everyone else is really thinking and just never said then look away now.......

There are certain risks involved when you decide to do this business. Provider and hobbiest alike. Providers screen us. I screen providers. P411 is a joke. Eccie tries really hard but lets face it theres no real protection on these threads. I got a p411 account that has not a shed of truth about me. They don't even have my actual IP address. I'm sorry but providers are not real people to me they are the scum of the world put here for my personal amusement. There's no way I'd give a lowlife provider my personal information.

I know it's hypocritical to hobby and feel this way. Yet it's just the way I feel about it. I've called from numerous numbers to numerous providers. Finding their most vulnerable times were they would agree to anything for a wopper with fries. I test to see what they are really made of before I ever set foot in their room for a very long time. With disappearing covers and all the other B.S. hobbiests pull on providers. I'd say they pretty much feel the same way I do. Yet they kiss your vaginas because of whatever wierd reason.

I've literally had well known providers agree to bbfs for $20. A lot of them are here on ECCIE and they would never admit it. Yet I'm sure there will be a load of hate emails stating oh that was you!lol A big part of what makes me hot and bothered is seeing a woman pissed off and crying. Jew em down to $20 bbfs and walk away never actually touching them. So a guy running around with HIV and nothing left to lose spreading it like a common cold doesn't surprise me in the least.

How many guys have providers caught sabotaging the cover or simply removing it all together? How many accedental "breaks" have providers experienced? Far to many stories that I have heard to be able to count. At the end of the day in my opinion it is an acceptable risk to you if you have decided to become a provider. You are saying the money yall make is worth your lives. There is no way for any of you to stop or prevent contracting STDs. Just like vegas the house always wins and the provider always get AIDS.
...cause I always go to zumfweko.com for my news...
Some people deserve to be shot in the head... just saying.
  • biger
  • 01-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Some people deserve to be shot in the head... just saying. Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
Damn. A suicide threat. Look katelyn. Don't shoot yourself! Ill discount you a little tomorrow. You have so much to live for! Ok you don't. Yes, pimps are killing themselves to get away from you. but I'm sure someday you might have something to live for though. Ok ok it's not likely. ok I'm a believer nevermind go ahead and shoot yourself.
why is there so much hate on the board? I guess the lady is trying to inform us.
Lets keep it civil in here please...... Trending in a bad way as it stands.... lets try and stay on topic please....

JaD
Wow.

How did he get 3,000 people to have sex with him period, let alone UNPROTECTED sex?

Why do people act like they don't know about AIDS? Then again, maybe I'm the only one that's paranoid.
I got a p411 account that has not a shed of truth about me.

I'm sorry but providers are not real people to me they are the scum of the world put here for my personal amusement.

Jew em down to $20 bbfs and walk away never actually touching them. Originally Posted by biger
Sweet, faking your P411 account, insulting every provider on the board, AND a religious slur all in the same post! You're on a roll dude...

Expect a few PM's soon...
Jew em down to $20 bbfs and walk away never actually touching them. Originally Posted by biger
He also offended jewish people, but I think that's what Wakeup mentioned.

I'm glad JAD came in did his thing.
Here's the thing. This will not be a popular opinion by the way. If your offended by what everyone else is really thinking and just never said then look away now.......

There are certain risks involved when you decide to do this business. Provider and hobbiest alike. Providers screen us. I screen providers. P411 is a joke. Eccie tries really hard but lets face it theres no real protection on these threads. I got a p411 account that has not a shed of truth about me. They don't even have my actual IP address. I'm sorry but providers are not real people to me they are the scum of the world put here for my personal amusement. There's no way I'd give a lowlife provider my personal information.

I know it's hypocritical to hobby and feel this way. Yet it's just the way I feel about it. I've called from numerous numbers to numerous providers. Finding their most vulnerable times were they would agree to anything for a wopper with fries. I test to see what they are really made of before I ever set foot in their room for a very long time. With disappearing covers and all the other B.S. hobbiests pull on providers. I'd say they pretty much feel the same way I do. Yet they kiss your vaginas because of whatever wierd reason.

I've literally had well known providers agree to bbfs for $20. A lot of them are here on ECCIE and they would never admit it. Yet I'm sure there will be a load of hate emails stating oh that was you!lol A big part of what makes me hot and bothered is seeing a woman pissed off and crying. Jew em down to $20 bbfs and walk away never actually touching them. So a guy running around with HIV and nothing left to lose spreading it like a common cold doesn't surprise me in the least.

How many guys have providers caught sabotaging the cover or simply removing it all together? How many accedental "breaks" have providers experienced? Far to many stories that I have heard to be able to count. At the end of the day in my opinion it is an acceptable risk to you if you have decided to become a provider. You are saying the money yall make is worth your lives. There is no way for any of you to stop or prevent contracting STDs. Just like vegas the house always wins and the provider always get AIDS. Originally Posted by biger

check your pm...................Follow all board rules.......
mijo.....is that you?
I thought the first rule of protocol for data security was to NOT brag about how secure your data is. Or was.