Did you know

Did you know that there are Arlington police officers on here with reviews? I personally know a member on here with 20+ reviews that is the police and will take you to jail. Speaking from personal knowledge.
Do you care to name the handle, I'm sure inquiring minds would like to know?
PM me his handle. I'm gonna be nervous if it starts with "Pr"...
20+ reviews? I doubt it, but if that is true, either they are all fake reviews and the provider reviewed did not notice, care or was told not to report the review by that officer or the reviews are of undercover female cops who are also on this site as providers.
  • L.A.
  • 03-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Did you know that there are Arlington police officers on here with reviews? I personally know a member on here with 20+ reviews that is the police and will take you to jail. Speaking from personal knowledge. Originally Posted by SamanthaFoxx
Thanks....that was really helpful.
Do you care to name the handle, I'm sure inquiring minds would like to know? Originally Posted by will88
+ 1. Samantha, name him, and you can have one of the best threads of the year. I'm curious as to which providers he has reviewed.

If some of the providers are well known, it is amazing to me that the screening process hasn't busted his cover already. Apparently he didn't bust them.

It is also perplexing that if the reviews are of verified providers, yet fictitious, how he has been able to avoid being called on the carpet?

I guess he could be just busting the Johns, thanks for the heads up, but more info please. Yes, inquiring minds want to know.
  • hd
  • 03-06-2015, 11:39 AM
That would be cool if it was a female cop provider............... instead of me getting fucked!!

Samantha, inquiring dicks want to know
PM me for more info. I know they are here watching this and would rather not become more of a target.
Your inbox is gonna get stuffed faster than illegal ballots at a Florida Bush election. Keep a watch on it...
I've asked her to give a physical description of who she met. Given the handle, I would think it more likely a case of a compromised handle if this report is, in fact, true. Mods-- you may want to check on this situation.
  • L.A.
  • 03-06-2015, 01:17 PM
I've asked her to give a physical description of who she met. Given the handle, I would think it more likely a case of a compromised handle if this report is, in fact, true. Mods-- you may want to check on this situation. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Ah...the voice of reason.
I would LOVE to know who this person is....
Based on the physical description, it cannot be the Eccie member. She hasn't responded as to whether or not he booked with her here or over the phone. If it was done on board, then we have a compromised account. If it was booked off board, we have another example of why we shouldn't take people at their word.
  • hd
  • 03-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Your inbox is gonna get stuffed faster than illegal ballots at a Florida Bush election. Keep a watch on it...
Pro, I think you meant to say your inbox is gonna get stuffed faster than advertising free pussy?
Pro, I think you meant to say your inbox is gonna get stuffed faster than advertising free pussy? Originally Posted by hd
Lol...No need for me to say it now...
...and...who doesn't want this guy's job?!