After hours.

Has anybody ever asked a dancer to go home with them? I did and i felt like an idiot doing it, but i had to. She had a great personality and she was a beautiful woman. She said it wasnt her thing, but she could help me get in touch with one of friends. I wasnt interested in her friend. Has anybody taken a dancer home for after hours fun?
I did back but can't say where this took place at.
I did. From a club in Hot Springs. Worked out very very well. (grin)
Oh yes! Very good times indeed...they are more relaxed and less concerned with rules of the club...feed and water her well, give her space and privacy to clean up and wind down...I was asking for 3 hours only, but she spent the night and we had lunch the next morning...still friends with her to this day, 30 years later!
I did. From a club in Hot Springs. Worked out very very well. (grin) Originally Posted by Professorman
Ditto.

Also have been offered OTC fun a couple of times in Dallas.
Yes, in Memphis. Quite a few years ago, but still in my memory. What a night!!
At the old platinum plus club about 15 years ago in Memphis,after a lap dance I propositioned the stripper ,she came to my near by motel room for a $ donation.
My fiance and I took a dancer home (well more like he gave her our address and she showed up...) She danced better than she fucked -_-
She danced better than she fucked -_- Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Usually the case with most strippers.
the cheyenne club just over the border from ft smith. twice. one was fishing for a sd. the other was wonderful. turned out she was a lezzy and i was falling in love, but that was a few years ago. now it's a lot easier to just fall in lust and leave it at like.
and they both offered me their numbers which was a total freak out
Tried to take a few home, but never had any luck.
Ah YES!

I was invited to her home and no fees involved.
back in my younger years... Platinum Plus was easy pickings to take back to the Holiday Inn next door. Never had to pay... most were already worked up for the dancing and just wanted a hard cock.

Ah the good ole days!
I travel a lot and have had some success over the years. If there seems to be chemistry, I will ask something like "I would love for you to come over to my place for some private dances & drinks after work.". Towards the end of the night when it's about closing time makes this work a little better. Those that are interested, will take the baton and run with it...

Over 20 years and dozens of "asks", it's probably worked 8-10 times (mostly Dallas & New Orleans). Varying degrees of fun (sometimes they are definitely better dancers) and certainly overpaid far too often (but the challenge and thinking with wrong head after too many dances).
Tried to take a few home, but never had any luck. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
You can take this dancer home anytime!