Member gmoney made false review on me!

• Remi
  • 08-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Gmoney1 made a review of me stating that one of my activities was k9!!! FIRST of all I have never met with gmoney1!! Don't know who he is! And I would NEVER participate in that!!!! EVER. Just so everyone knows...
sorry to hear that about the review.

You do not offer doggie style (K9) either? The no on BBFS makes complete sense but with all of the other no's, you should add GFE to your "no" list too. Sorry dear, but you are not even close to being considered a GFE provider.

Again, I hate to hear that about your review. Good luck and stay safe.
I'm thinking K9 means doggie. No harm intended my gmoney?
I agree with the above

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT PROVIDE BBBJ, BBFS, LFK, DFK, or GREEK--from Remi's Showcase
Ok, I can understand no Greek, but to claim GFE and not offer LFK, DFK, or BBBJ is NOT GFE, it is barely provider experience. Not to offer anything and then post $350 an hour is a slap in the face to gentlemen everywhere
K9 has always meant doggie. And everything else the poster above wrote is true.
  • bndm
  • 08-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Gmoney1 made a review of me stating that one of my activities was k9!!! FIRST of all I have never met with gmoney1!! Don't know who he is! And I would NEVER participate in that!!!! EVER. Just so everyone knows... Originally Posted by Remi

Hey Remi... Just curious here... What do you think "K9" means?
I always thought it meant "doggie style". It is cool if you aren't into that, but I think most ladies aren't put off by it. Does K9 mean something different?
I think we may be missing the point here. She said that she never met with Gmoney1 and he said that he did. It seem everyone is worried about if she is GFE or not and just totally over looking the important part of her statement. Maybe I am totally wrong. Someone please correct this old man.
I think we may be missing the point here. She said that she never met with Gmoney1 and he said that he did. It seem everyone is worried about if she is GFE or not and just totally over looking the important part of her statement. Maybe I am totally wrong. Someone please correct this old man. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I agree. We've established the donation and menu are out of whack. I couldn't give two fucks about that. Did he see her or didn't he? As for donation, if you're gonna ask $$$5, BBFS better be the only no on your menu or the market will correct your donation, with a quickness. Gmoney, we're waiting...
I suspect she was not aware what K9 is and g probably has another handle on p411. Or not.
I suspect she was not aware what K9 is and g probably has another handle on p411. Or not. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Who doesn't know what k9 is
Evidently she is not aware of what GFE is either. I understand there are different interpretations of GFE, but her menu doesn't fit in any of them.
Who doesn't know what k9 is Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Maybe Remi.
  • bndm
  • 08-06-2014, 10:57 PM
She's freaked out because she believes she got a fake review. Totally understandable.

She seems equally freaked because of the K9 claim. That's the only point I'm interested in.
Hence, my question to sweet Remi.
She's freaked out because she believes she got a fake review. Totally understandable.

She seems equally freaked because of the K9 claim. That's the only point I'm interested in.
Hence, my question to sweet Remi. Originally Posted by bndm
You're more concerned with the doggy than the possible fake review? I think it's more logical for her to be pissed about a fake review than someone claiming she does k9. I don't give a crap about her 'menu'. I'm much more interested in whether the review is fake.
I agree if this review is actually fake take care of the problem for Remi.