Springdale the better area??

I have always stayed in the Spring-dale area and was told that this was the better area of town to be, but after this morning I am not so sure. I wake up and around 10:30 am I go outside and my truck is gone... I think it may be my luck lately I am not sure, but this is or has me extremely SHOCKED / STUNNED ... ugh. .. Sooo... Anything I am missing?? Or should I move areas, or maybe this was just my luck..???
  • bndm
  • 08-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Gone?? As in stolen?

Where were you staying?
Stuck in Chickendale without a vehicle would suck. Are you sure it wasn't parked in no parking zone or a handicapped spot? Maybe it was towed?
Nope it hasn't been towed anywhere. The hotel people even helped Double check with me, I was questioning myself... But it is GONE.... I thought I was losing my mind for a bit... Nope, it's really gone..
Gone?? As in stolen?

Where were you staying? Originally Posted by bndm
I was staying at the Hampton INN... I changed just in-case...
Oh my!! That's insane! Does the hotel have security cameras to help identify whoever stole it? I'm sorry that happened.

Just a bit of helpful advice, so don't kill the messenger... But posting which town you're staying in while simultaneously advertising face pics may not be such a good idea. NWA can get pretty crazy sometimes.
Oh my!! That's insane! Does the hotel have security cameras to help identify whoever stole it? I'm sorry that happened.

Just a bit of helpful advice, so don't kill the messenger... But posting which town you're staying in while simultaneously advertising face pics may not be such a good idea. NWA can get pretty crazy sometimes. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you.. I look alot different during the day..
So did you find out what happen to your truck? After searching police blotter for that area no report of stolen vehicle.
Account disabled?

The plot thickens...
Her personal website is "offline", too.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I got a broadcast email last night that was sent from her website addressed to all that had signed up for private access and blogs, emails saying she was immediately retiring. I sensed some frustration, resolve and relief from the tone of her email. I sent a reply and got an standard auto response email that would go out after an initial first inquiry to her. I know of no other way to contact her. I wish all the best in her future endeavors.
Account disabled?

The plot thickens... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sudden decision?
The request to disable account was posted only 6 minutes after her last post in this thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1133903
Her P411 account is still up with a visiting listing for Fayetteville...
No Plot, I ask for my account to be disabled so I had to get some relief from a certain few people and figure out how to resolve those issues. I had some serious stalker issues to deal with, which I have handled by sending a stop contact form etc... And yes the truck/SUV was found, no I didn't get it back my sister had to go get the truck.