Question to SA Gents!

I love San Antonio and as most of you know I visit there quite frequently. (I will be returning on 8/3/11) But my Question to you gentlemen are, how come 85% of the ECCIE community in San Antonio hates posting reviews? I have had many gentlemen tell me they do not like posting them and they don't feel right doing it. Why is that?
Sweetie I'd be happy to review you.
I for one don't like writing reviews but will do so for the following reasons.
1. The lady asks for a review
2. I get a PM saying my premium access is about to expire.
3. I see someone who is not well reviewed.
4. My experience with a provider is not the same as the other reviews. Hate it when someone writes a bad review and others chime in that it happened to them also but didn't write a review about it.

The reasons that I don't like to write reviews are because I'm mostly too lazy to do so and I don't like being redundant.
my opinion goes along with gooose's last sentence....i'm too lazy along with working 60 hours a week so i don't make time to sit down and write them...unless i know premium access is close to expiring.
I usually will do it on a first time meet. Then after that maybe every 3rd visit on the same provider.
Because All the Reviews are the same. Example: Got to Incall she looked & smelled Great. Convo, LK DFK, Mutual Touching, DATY, BBBJ, MCFP, YMMV, I Rocked her World & hugs goodbye!!!!! YAWN PLEASE!!!!
WKs I dont like to write reviews because of white fucking knights. Had a bad experience on the old board. I write them now to keep my premium access up but I loathe it.
Personally, I dont like to repeat myself. Doesnt add a whole lot of info. So I dont always review someone I reviewed in the past unless a new or different level of debauchery is achieved or attempted, or something else comes up in subsequent visits that is worthy of attention (new incall etc.)
Personally, I dont like to repeat myself. Doesnt add a whole lot of info. So I dont always review someone I reviewed in the past unless a new or different level of debauchery is achieved or attempted, or something else comes up in subsequent visits that is worthy of attention (new incall etc.) Originally Posted by flinde
Or maybe a new tummy . Actually, reviews are a double edged sword. I love to get them, but sometimes it makes waves. Problems and successes............

Now, I just gotta ask.............how much more debauchery is a new level of debauchery lol ??
Olivia, when there's a hamster missing!
Well I guess I can see your points but its kinda redundant don't you think... most guys don't want to see a provider unless she has a gazillion reviews, but you don't like to give them... lol just sheer silliness.... Well if any of you have a change of heart and want to give a review... let me know
I enjoy writing reviews personally...
Olivia, when there's a hamster missing! Originally Posted by Likinikki
(I am going to have to meet this lady some day.)

If they can't say something nice they shouldn't say anything and if they can they don't want to spoil it.
I dont need to see a gazillion reviews, ONE GOOD review from someone whos opinion I value. JR, Dennis, LL, CK sign off on you and thats all I needed to hear.
I write if the provider is new to me. There are some providers I see with regularity, and I try not to post repeats unless there is something noteworthy.

Also, Nikki, I found chipping the hamster with a tracking chip helps a LOT!