Address: Airport area
Activities: LFK, Bbbj, DT, FF, Cimws
Hair Length and Color: Dark in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Around 5’3, thick, D sized breast and decent ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review been wondering about her
I got a text back stating 120, 160 and 240 (qv, by, hr) full menu. Not exactly “very low rate “ the OP was talking about.
[PRIVATE] Update, she revised rates to 80, 140, 180
SMH LOL, can never figure out the private button
Has anyone else seen her and had a good experience?
  • L84D8
  • 01-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Saw her recently. Her pics are at 5-10 yrs old ... surprised surprised. Breast and large mid-section are sagging. Big ass but cute face. Her performance is ok. She does try to please, but somewhat mechanical and aim to get you off as quickly as possible. She also shares the room with another provider. She was in the bathroom the whole time. WTF. Seemed to be checking the phone a lot before we started and right after we were done. Will not repeat.

Rocknjay is spot on on her rates.
Review coming soon or maybe not. All I have to say is the OP is being very generous. I’d say over 10 years older, 20 lbs heavier and wanted to up sell.
A big fuck no to this one!
Hoodrat vibe.
Somebody reviewed an acquaintance of hers and gave her a very bad review. I was unaware of that till after I seen Vanessa. I may have been fortunate but I was straight forward with her when we met especially before activities began. She also seemed desperate days after by texting me on occasion.
When I said very low rate I was referring to the cashapp exchange not the actual rate.