Shortest providers

To not hijack txcwby's thread and to answer beerslut's (and my) request, who are the shortest providers? As in less than 5 feet tall. I'm over 6 feet tall and love petite women. I'll start the list.

Yoko of Dallas can't be over 5 1
I'm 5'0". LikkiNikki swears I'm the tall one, but I think she's got an inch or half an inch on me. Aidan MacKenna's pretty short too, but since we're both in heels every time I see her I'm not sure how short.
Annaliese, if you can get on her dance card. The tiniest I've been with.
Natasha Fame, probably a little over 5', but very tiny.
I am really only 4'11" & 3/4 actually... 5'2"-5'3" in my heels! Everyone is taller than me.
I'm also 4'11 3/4". But I wear 4-5 inch heels most days
  • Lap52
  • 03-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Sovannah 5'0
Anneliese 5'0
Katina 5'0
Laylah Lopez 4'11

Latin Nikki 4'10, but not to be found
This provider was around for sometime last Summer I believe.She was 3'9" I think. Went by Midget Mya
Im 5'2 lol!!! Damn for once Im too tall for someone hahahah! =)
Ashley Apple is 5'0
Yoko of Dallas can't be over 5 1 Originally Posted by blood2006
You're right about that. But also not over 5' 0". I love tiny women. Not sure why but it has been that way all my life.

Yoko is also as beautiful as any woman I have ever known. Everytime I walk into her apartment I'm shocked by realizing that she looks even better than I remember. Incredible girl. Truly a

SL
alana nicole fits the bill
There was a provider that went by the name Phoenix that's about 4'11", a petite lil' redhead around the Cedar Hill area but not sure if she's still in the area.
Annaliese, if you can get on her dance card. The tiniest I've been with. Originally Posted by climbon2
Annaliese?

Is she even around anymore? Is searched and this is the only thread in Dallas forum that mentions that name.
I'm a shorty at 5'0" I believe.
Down in San Antonio there is Tiny Starr. 3' 70#