To suck or not to suck...

Toes and fingers that is.....Do you find it arousing to do it or have it done to you?

My fingers, somewhat. My toes, not at all.

Tortio
Love to suck toes and fingers. They can be as erogeonous as other more obvious zones, and can be as reactive. Paying attention to them with your lips and tongue just the way you would nipples or the clit can be incredibly pleasing to your partner. I get in to it, and I think that adds to their pleasure...and MINE!
My fingers yes, but my toes are very ticklish if you dont mind me laughing while you do it.
Fingers yes!
  • fawn
  • 03-20-2010, 04:38 PM
suck mine suck yours, fingers that is...I'm not really into the toe sucking thing...I can find you something better to suck on...
I can find you something better to suck on... Originally Posted by fawn

Hmmm....The possibilities.

Welcome back pretty lady! Glad to see you're back.
Fingers. I like it when the lady takes my finger and puts it in her mouth, before and after its been down below. I also enjoy when she gives me her finger to suck. Again, before and after it's been inside her.
suck mine suck yours, fingers that is...I'm not really into the toe sucking thing...I can find you something better to suck on... Originally Posted by fawn
Makes me wonder about what is better to suck.
Toes and fingers that is.....Do you find it arousing to do it or have it done to you?

Originally Posted by M A X

Max, since you started this thread, what is your preference? And if you like sucking, do you like to be the sucker or the suckee?
LOL....I've been waiting for this question...realized after I posted that I didn't put my preferences

Having been a foot model at foot parties, I discovered I actually enjoy having attention paid to my feet/toes. Done right...it's just....yummy!

Fingers sucked on slow and wet and ....mmmmm

Having said that.....my whole body is pretty much an erogenous zone. Lick and suck away!!!!!!

Not big on sucking a man's toes....men have funky feet....sorry fellas, but you know it's true....LOL Would suck on a girl's toes as long as she had very clean and pretty feet. Would suck a man's finger as long as it's clean and doesn't have callouses all over it.
Being a foot model is one thing. But those of us with troll and hobbit feet it might not be so good, for the sucker.
I pick the ladies toes....LOL

Would love to know if you would prefer to suck on this instead....inquiring minds wanna know...LOL
  • fawn
  • 03-21-2010, 09:25 PM
I pick the ladies toes....LOL

Would love to know if you would prefer to suck on this instead....inquiring minds wanna know...LOL
Originally Posted by M A X
as far as the ladies toes go...they look very dry and hard, look around her
big toes...now for the mans toes....long, hard and hairy....hum sounds like
something I have sucked on before...... lol
I am with fawn...there are alot better things to suck on...lol!!