RESPONSE TO: { Andytdh } & { old ausie }

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: IF YOU BOOK AN APPT WITH ME & YOU DO NOT HAVE A ROOM # I WILL NOT MEET YOU ANY WHERE!!! I THOUGHT THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE WAS FOR SECURITY REASONS AND IF I DONT FEEL SECURE IN A SITUATION I WILL NOT SHOW....

I HAVE MET SOME WON
DERFUL GENTLEMEN ON THIS SITE WHO HAVE ALL SPOKEN HIGHLY OF ME AND THEY ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON. THEY ALL PROVIDED ME WITH EITHER THEIR ADDRESS OR A ROOM # PRIOR TO MY ARRIVAL NOT AFTER I GOT THERE...

I SPOKE TO
Andytdh CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT HOWEVER WHEN I CALLED AND ASKED IF HE HAD GOTTEN A HOTEL HE SAID HE WANTED ME TO MEET HIM IN THE PARKING GARAGE PRIOR TO BOOKING HIS HOTEL AND ONCE I GOT THERE HE WOULD GET THE ROOM....AT WHICH POINT I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD FEEL SAFER IF HE COULD GET THE HOTEL FIRST & TEXT ME THE ROOM NUMBER TO WHICH HE REFUSED.

THE ONLY NEGATIVE REVIEWS I HAVE, HAVE BOTH COME FROM GUYS WHO
DECIDED THAT IT WAS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST NOT TO PROVIDE ME WITH A ROOM#... CHECK MY REVIEWS GUYS, I SHOW UP AND I SATISFY I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN WITH A NO SHOW, HOWEVER MY SAFETY & SECURITY WILL ALWAYS TRUMP A POTENTIAL FINANCIAL GAIN...

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME A NEW GUY HAS TRIED THIS WITH ME SEE:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=bree+an na
{
old ausie }

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=31104
{ andytdh }
Bree Anna - I want to respond to you because I know there are quite a few guys that feel the same way that I do. I am very impressed with you so far and I'm extremely interested in seeing you. But since I can not do an outcall to my house, the hotel situation you mention here applies directly to my situation so that's why I'm responding. So please don't take anything personally - I would say the same thing about ANY new girl that was asking what you are.

Given the HUGE number of no-shows by girls that happen all the time, I will never get a room until the girl shows up at the hotel. There been been countless cases where a guys posts about a NCNS and he ends up having to eat the cost of the room because the girl never showed up. Guys have been chastised by other members and told how stupid they are for getting the room before a girl shows up - that's one of the first rules that a guy learns about the hobby...NEVER get the room before a girl shows up.

Now you're asking that a guy do something that goes against everything that he has learned and everything that guys here have been told. I honestly can say that if I were to meet a new girl for the first time that I would have done the same thing - NOT got the room until you showed up. I probably would be out not hundreds, but thousands of dollars if I had actually got a room each time that a girl no showed me. By not getting the room I can leave knowing that all that I lost was a few hours of my time.

Now of course you're going to say that YOU would never no show someone. You may know and believe that, but we don't. You're very new to this site and have a very short history. Guys here have been ripped off for years by girls that no-show and yet you want us to overlook that and follow your "rules" - rules that are set by a girl that is very new to the hobby and doesn't have anywhere near the experience that many guys here do.

I completely agree that your safety is important and it is more important than any kind of financial gain. So I'm going to ask a direct question now - HOW does knowing the room number make you more or less safe than not knowing? Why is it more safe if you have a room number vs the guy waiting in the parking lot until you get there?
thanks 4 shedding some light on this subject, i guess there is a fine line that requires further communication on both ends so that this kind of misunderstanding can be avoided. yes i am fairly new & the client was new as well....if your reading this Andytdh...i want you to know that it was not personal but more of a lack trust on both ends and hopefully we can make amends to the situation in the future
Merged threads as they contained same info.
Originally Posted by Bushaholic
scence 1, act 5
Bree Anna:

Some provider don't do outcalls because to many things can happen all bad. They prefer their incalls were they know their surroundings. If someone shows up that they know things aren't going to work out with the say no thanks and have a nice day.
the important thing here is to say....damn, I love your showcase
thank you rex4998
The only safe outcall is the one at the ninja kitties dojo (i.e., my place)!
the important thing here is to say....damn, I love your showcase Originally Posted by rex4998
+1
well i decided to book another outcall appt: with andytdh... this time we were able to connect & hook up, But when i arrived he only had $$ instead of the $$$ we agreed upon other than the rate shaft he was nice. Said he would make it up to me next time he's in town hopefully he stands by his word....

But im not holding my breath
So, he publicly complains about an NS, you generously offer to make it up to him, and he stiffs you?

I guess now we know why he was so reluctant to book the room. Sorry, Bree Anna. Hopefully, that experience will be the exception and not the rule for you going forward. And, probably a good idea to always check the gift beforehand if there any signs of shadiness.
Check your PM's sweetie. You have been given the highest possible recommendation by a hobbyist who has never steered me wrong.

As far as when and how and where; these are minor details that we can easily work out via emails or text messages well in advance of our rendezvous.

I am in total agreement with Travelling_Man about when the room is paid for. I once had a provider tell me the AC went out in her car on the way to the hotel and she was all hot and sweaty. I suggested she take a quick shower in the room to cool off and freshen up and never heard from her again!!!