Asian Goddess thinking of visiting your town

I am thinking to visit your town two weeks from now. Was wondering if there’s any interested gents? And can you please also recommend which town is best to stay or get hotel?
I suspect that you would be very well received here based on your pics, reviews and other info

As to location, you will get different answers from different guys depending on where they live - north, south, west or east. My suggestion is to try and be as centrally located as possible but not downtown Pittsburgh. Downtown is a hassle for a lot of guys with traffic and parking. So the best area about 5 minutes outside of town is Greentree. There are a couple hotels there, including a nice Doubletree. Easy access, easy parking.

If you don't have transportation and wanted to stay closer to the airport, there are tons of options in the Robinson / Airport area
@berryberry, Thank you so much for the information.
Hey guys, shoot her a pm if you’re interested, as she needs a few more gents to take notice before she can commit to the trip!
My vote goes to the east side only because that's closer for me
If you do end up downtown or in cranberry I will 100% be seeing you
Berry has some great suggestions. Do you offer 1/2hr sessions? It’s been a longtime since we had an Asian hottie visit the Burgh.
I am thinking to visit your town two weeks from now. Was wondering if there’s any interested gents? Originally Posted by eatmeallover24
Yes yes yes yes yes yes!

If I say yes 130 more times it will add up to the total of all your "yes" reviews on eccie!

Come see us, Lacey! We'll roll out the red carpet for you!
If you need any suggestions on hotels or anything from the provider end feel free to PM me. More than happy to help if I can do anything to make your visit more comfortable!
Let me know if you come through!
Hmm, anyone get an update?
Has anyone ever ghosted an entire city?
Hmm, anyone get an update? Originally Posted by Hematoma
Looks like she starts the same "thinking of visiting" thread in lots of cities. A week ago she posted it in Kansas City.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1061422944
Oh well, I was hoping the Easter bunny would deliver an Asian hottie this year. Guess I’ll have wait until my next Toronto excursion.
come to dallas