Seeking advice from the pros

I’ll be in Dallas tomorrow and wanted to try out LA. Got screened and they have Amy and Princess available. Who do you all suggest I go with? There’s a lot of reviews on Amy, but the few on Princess look good too. Just looking for an honest opinion.
I can only give my opinion on Amy. I have not seen Princess.

Amy is a good visit. From beginning to end, she is all about pleasuring you.. making you feel like a king.
What exactly are you looking for in a visit
Read the reviews and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.
Man wish they had an email … been trying to get verified with them by j
Filling out form online but nothing … kfest I was verified in line a day
I suggest kfest and Joy or Abby. Actually, anybody at kfest right now.
Between Amy and Princess, and I've seen both, I'd go with Amy.
Amy is older than princess ( probably late 30 or early 40) but with better service , and her English doesn’t exist at all btw. I don’t mean princess gives bad service but Amy is more solid on that, princess got hotter body tho( the feeling of her tits are amazing)
Princess
Any suggestions on how to possibly get verified by LA besides the form? Maybe txting them and asking if verification can be done thru other means like Kfest?
Did you mention your long time membership here? That might help as well as being accepted at KFest. Ironically, after getting accepted at LA it was KFest that contacted me.
I let them know I was verified by kfest … either the booker hasn’t got my form I filled online or isn’t going to verify