Spankable Booty?

I've seen so many providers that have this written in their ads. What does that mean? Every time I read that in a ad, I always think to myself, "every ass is spankable..." If I'm able to make contact with at least the palm of my hand, it's been spanked...am I wrong? Or maybe it means that the provider is implying that it's ok to spank her ass...just maybe? A few minutes ago, I spotted it again. I decided to start this thread, but just before I did, I attempted a Google search, to hopefully get a answer to my question. I view a few web links and get the impression I had from the beginning...girls with big round asses. So I guess my question now is that the slender ass (skinny) or less than plump (flat) are not eligible for the spanking? Or allowed to advertise a spankable booty?

Thank everyone in advance for your input!!!
If its in their ad, go for it. Not all ladies like it. I do, but there is an art to it. You want someone that knows how to make it sting without leaving a big, ugly bruise. Stinging and hurting are two different things. Also, no limp handed spanking. That just pisses us off.
If its in their ad, go for it. Not all ladies like it. I do, but there is an art to it. You want someone that knows how to make it sting without leaving a big, ugly bruise. Stinging and hurting are two different things. Also, no limp handed spanking. That just pisses us off. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I agree.Hookers offer the service must like bruises and stinging.Hookers will be happy to accommodate giving clients spanking.
It means you have a booty like this.....

Merely sounds like an invitation .
As someone who makes use of the term, I think it's more so about a desire and willingness to be spanked. Butts come in all shapes and sizes and a provider who may not necessarily have a plump booty may still have a preference for spankings.
It means "Spank Me!"
It means "Spank Me!" Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Well then, spank you!
It means "Spank Me!" Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Thank you for your input!!!

Wish I could spank your booty