Biden Won't Run in 2024. Now A Lame Duck.

https://news.yahoo.com/democratic-re...ycsrp_catchall

And there it is. Someone finally said it out loud. We can quibble about journalistic rules and ethics, but it is out there now, and the fan is still spinning.
That bitch is just a few years younger than “Brandon”, and she doesn’t think anything is wrong with her keeping her seat.

Due to redistributing, she is up against Mr. “Russia, Russia, Russia” Jerry Nadler, who along with Adam Schiff will, any day now, present “undeniable truths” about President Trump’s Russian collusion.
You boys think this is an official announcement?

You wanna quibble????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahah
Yssup:

It is obviously not an official announcement. You are correct in that.

And yet the thought that Biden will not run again is now out there for the first time. I haven't had the TV on today, so I don't know if there is an "official" denial from his staff. t will be interesting to see how long it takes them to come up with a definitive statement for him to flub in person.
Anyone here ever feel that they are involved in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent?
Please please let joeys run in 24. He wont understand the outcome but the debates will be priceless. lolling omg and wtf
You boys think this is an official announcement?

You wanna quibble????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Honestly? I'd be surprised if he ran again. I've thought from the start his intent was a one and done.. the man is pushing 80.
Agreed. I hope he doesn’t run.
The entire Democratic leadership at the national level is aging out of public life.

I don't think the younger generation of Democratic politicians is all that impressive either

But pride goes before the fall as they say, so lets keep alert and mindful of what the possibilities are on the left.
Anyone here ever feel that they are involved in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Whomever are you talking about.

I certainly hope it isn’t someone on this board.

Or their parentage.
I amm not fully informed on the plethora of website regs, but I am guessing that calling out a member would violate community standards in some way.

No, I am talking about the general level of discourse, particularly here on the Political Forum.
I amm not fully informed on the plethora of website regs, but I am guessing that calling out a member would violate community standards in some way.

No, I am talking about the general level of discourse, particularly here on the Political Forum. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Then to answer your question, ABSOLUTELY.!
Then to answer your question, ABSOLUTELY.! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have reread the post you quoted and do not see that I asked a question there.

You may be referring to a previous post where my intent was to pose a rhetorical question.
lots of ducking and dodging on bidens run for 2024.
biden's been a lame duck ever since he uttered the words "so help me God" .....