Kat invokes the Archangel Michael.

left does not care for God Guns or Country
left does not care for God Guns or Country Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lie
The left going after the rosary strikes me as a major tactical blunder.
Doing something that potentially unites the Italians, Irish, Hispanics and other Catholics against you seems pretty dumb.
The largest single faith in the US is Roman Catholicism with 21% of the population( protestantism is actually several different faiths, even if Wiki does lump them together).
The left going after the rosary strikes me as a major tactical blunder.
Doing something that potentially unites the Italians, Irish, Hispanics and other Catholics against you seems pretty dumb.
The largest single faith in the US is Roman Catholicism with 21% of the population( protestantism is actually several different faiths, even if Wiki does lump them together). Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

AGAIN, it speaks to these so called Progressives, feeling their oats or at least they think they are feeling their oats but this will surely back fire on them just like their nonsense in Virginia back fired on them.

I mean this is going to rank right up their with Hillary calling half the population deplorables and we saw how well that worked for her.

It is quite stunning to see these so called Progressives celebrating the yet unseen destruction they are causing the Democrat Party and they think because they passed a bill called the "Inflation Deduction Act", that more than half the country is laughing about since the CBO has now said it will do no such thing, But, But, But, look what else it will do like actually raise taxes on a whole slew of Americans making less than $400,000 to the tune of 20 billion that will be collected from those earning less than $400,000.

The good news is, the stronger they feel, the more nonsense they push which will effectively end their short lived reign of power.