NCNS Sweet Courtney

Pretty much says it all. Met in chat hit it off and it was suppose to be an outcall. She logged out of chat once I sent her a text message of the location and nothing more. It has been over two-hours. I believe I gave her enough time to reply ect. and nothing. I hate doing this to a young lady that is new to the hobby.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=289867

Spur
FYI, I believe the rule of thumb is 24 hrs if I am not mistaken. I know we as hobbyists are appalled when we don't get our dicks licked when we want, but absolutely anything could have happened in a few hours. My advice would be to give it some time. You can revisit if she doesn't follow up with you on the matter.
2-3 days would be even better before reporting a no show. If it's legit, give the girl some time to handle what ever happened. No one is going to die if you wait a few days for her to get back to you.

Also, did she agree to a specific time and date?
24-hour to 2-3 days is a lot of room. As a man the right response should be, "Hey man thanks for the heads up." My biggest problem with this site is there are way to many white knights and Captain Save-a-ho.

Sweet Courtney via chat she was on her way and logged out. Two text were sent and then nothing. I told her via text I was going to do this.

To the two men that PM and said they had the same issue, shame on you for not speaking up in here.

I did not break any rules or rule of thumbs. She did not keep her word, and she has logged in after the post was put up.

I'm going to do what "I" think is right. If you have a problem with keep your move on. I refuse to allow a provider to try to charge $$$ and NCNS people.

Forgive me for weeding out the ones that are not truly providers.

Spur

PS My feelings are not hurt.
If its a legit, NC/NS, 2-3 days is not going to hurt anything. If, on the other hand, something legit did occur (and it does happen), 2 hours is not giving much slack for her to handle the problem and hopefully get back to you. When you have been here longer and participated more, you will see many guys jump the gun with a knee jerk reaction post only to find out there was a solid reason for the no show. Your also throwing up a red flag to some providers by not allowing more time to see if it is legit or her blowing you off.

No one is saying you should not report it. Just give a more reasonable amount of time to allow for real life, shit happens situations. Most of the time, the NC/NS report is good. But not always. And if she is smart, she will never talk to you again and completely ignore this. It will be quickly forgotten as long as she ignores it and lets it blow over.
Well shit man, you didn't say she logged back in afterwards, that's a key point that makes it a different story. My response was coming from an experience with a provider had actually being in a car wreck. If what you say is true, I would have to agree with your method. Hell, I almost saw her the other day so thanks for the heads up!

Unfortunately, you're correct about your assessment of WK's and Captain save em's. The Dallas site is more provider centric and less focused on the hobbyist experience. That's probably why you got the PM's, lol! But, I just chalk it up to the game and keep it moving.
  • cyrax
  • 04-21-2015, 08:57 AM
I spoke with her on Friday and we agreed on a time for Saturday. An hour before the session she texts me and cancels and asks that we reschedule to Monday. Sure no big deal.

On Monday I texted her the best time for us to meet and she agrees. When I texted her an hour early to confirm, she went dead silent and I haven't heard from her since.
She's new, inexperienced and probably overwhelmed by the attn. In chat she is bombarded with pm's the moment she posts a pic. However, this is no excuse for NCNS and there is no set in stone rule on when to post about it. If you wait 3-4 days to post, how many other guys will be NCNS by her in that time period when they didn't need to if they knew she was habitual.

Call her out, see if she makes good. It's the only way to make these girls learn that our time is just as valuable as theirs and if they don't respect that, they will flounder, die out here, and end up living under a bridge eating bugs & dirt wishing they had better TCB.
Hey everyone,

Yes, it is true I was a No Call and No Show. The truth behind me not showing was due to my car running hot, that lead me to being stranded with a dead phone. Now, no it's not his fault that my phone died nor my car having issues. Yes, I was okay with my phone dying because I have navigation in my car.

Yes, I am sorry that it took time for me to respond back to him and the other gentleman that didn't get to have fun, but by the time I got assistance and got my car towed back to my apartment, I was exhausted and tired.

The statement about me logging back in, yes that's true, but did I talk to anyone......no. How can you log in and not say anything in the chat room? How many times have anyone log in when they was tired, and dozed off or is that just me? Exactly! As soon as I got into the chat, read a few thing waiting for my Iphone to charge back up, I passed out.

To make it known, it was two outcalls back to back, within 10 mins of each other. The other person that I was going to see, he understood the issue and the issue was resolved today, as a matter of fact at 4pm today, April 21st. The same time I text Spurman19, I text the other gentleman as well. Guess what, shit happens. Now, I'm not gone kiss no one ass about the matter, we grown. Grow up! I can understand if I didn't reach out and didn't try to resolve it, but I been texting you all day. You want something for nothing and that's not what I'm going to offer.

Screen Shots between me and him starting from when he expressed he posted about me.

you may not post private communications - VS

Like I stated I have no reason to lie, and I have made up for my time with the other gentleman and on great terms with a pending review from him. As far as cyrax, he's has just arrived to play now!

Take Care everyone!
Learn the rules girl. You cannot post private communications like that.

OP, she admitted she ncns. She offered a make-up. You declined. Thats all ok. But the comment about her other phone number would worry the hell out if me if I was her. Very threatening overtones
  • cyrax
  • 04-21-2015, 09:26 PM
I saw Courtney today and she explained the situation, we're all good now lol.
.. Now, I'm not gone kiss no one ass about the matter, we grown. Grow up!... Originally Posted by Sweet Courtney
Ha.

But the comment about her other phone number would worry the hell out if me if I was her. Very threatening overtones Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Huh? Her and her?
yea she seems to be flakey...or something...stopped responding to me for no reason
yea she seems to be flakey...or something...stopped responding to me for no reason Originally Posted by jizzme
There is always a reason. You may never know it but there is always a reason
Pretty much says it all. Met in chat hit it off and it was suppose to be an outcall. She logged out of chat once I sent her a text message of the location and nothing more. It has been over two-hours. I believe I gave her enough time to reply ect. and nothing. I hate doing this to a young lady that is new to the hobby.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=289867

Spur Originally Posted by Spurman19
Thanks for posting, It helps those of us spending $250-350 and hopefully will help this new provider understand accountability. We learned a lot from her communication (i.e., unreliable car, can't keep her phone charged). Perhaps she should have omitted her excuses and turned your constructive post into a more positive presentation of herself and henceforth, more business.