30 Minute sessions. Pros and cons

What are your opinions on the shorter 30 minute sessions. I get the fact that some guys can get off in that period of time for less money, but is a nut all you want? What about enjoying IOP and a lady's company?

When I see a lady that interests me, I am concerned if most of her reviews are 30 minute ones. It makes me think she is either high volume or not interesting enough to hang around after the finish. Or she kicks you out when you are done even if there is time left. I know that isn't the case, but it is difficult to find a review that tells what she is like for a full hour.

Go ahead and shoot holes in my suppositions. There are a couple I have wanted to see for over a year but can't get over my prejudices. I need at least an hour. I wish I could afford even longer sessions.
What about IOP? IOP stands for illusion of passion which means the shit ain't real, it's just an illusion so what's the purpose of paying extra for it. A lady's company?, you are kidding me right?. Sounds like you need you are looking for a girlfriend or a wife IMO.
  • Caleb
  • 04-29-2015, 09:10 PM
Very interested to see the responses. I hold many of the same assumptions you have made.

My preference in a session is to both tease and be teased building a big crescendo to the final act. Hard to figure out how to fit that into 30 minutes, so I have always booked at least an hour.
I have done both, but to me it all comes down to the overall value. Honestly I can get all what I need in 30 mins- but let's say a provider has a rate like this: 150hhr 200hr- I believe the better deal would be to book the hour session.
If it's my first time seeing the lady- I might opt for the 30 min session- the last thing you want is paying for an hour session and 10 minutes into session for whatever reason(s) you don't click with the lady.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-30-2015, 04:07 AM
I have only done two 30 minute sessions. Not for me. Yea, we all know this is IOP, but I want that to the max. I want the whole GFE, and impossible to get that in 30 minutes. 60 to 90 or more is mandatory for me.
Amen GB to quote a lady we both know " I am just getting started in 30 minutes "
I prefer to schedule for an hour at a time, but there are plenty of times where I'm just looking for something quick, or am enticed to sample the wares before I make a bigger commitment.

I think if a lady offers HHRs sparingly, it doesn't affect my view of her as high volume. If that's standard fare, then I'm less likely to see her if I'm looking for a true GFE.
I'm not fond of them, and seldom offer them. I have a couple of gents that still do hhr appointments, but I generally don't offer them to people I've never seen.
30 minute appointments take the same amount of time for the lady to prep. 30 minute appointments rarely end at 30 minutes, and Tebow forbid a lady remind a fucktard of the time.
Def nothing wrong with a hhr if u r looking for a quick bust and no iop.
However, I dont believe that Quality Pie cums in small time-packages. But if some do, then it makes sense going the Full Hr... Dont cheat yourself.
If that's what he wants, fine. I don't advertise them but if all he has time for is a hhr then I don't feel I should rob him of that. Now, on the other hand, if he asks me my hr rate and then decides it's out of his price range and tries to go for shorter time just to make it affordable, then..well.
I kind of mirror the sentiment of several of you here. I prefer to get to know my new friend before i rip my clothes off and bend over. It's a little unnerving to meet someone new and within the first 5 minutes you're expected to be the most passionate and amorous girlfriend. I like to take my time, relax, make sure we are both comfortable, have a little conversation and ease into things. I honestly prefer 2 hour dates, especially if i bring my friend Celeste. it is important that every one gets the time and attention they deserve. It takes me at least an hour to get ready for an appointment and depending on how wild things get another 30-45 minutes to clean up after. Seems like a lot of work for someone to be in and out. That's just my opinion though. I prefer longer, more intuitive engagements and even if we never speak again i want to feel like we had a great connection and ensure you do as well. Being as such, i don't watch the clock and if i did offer 30 minute sessions i would surely be frustrated when they end up turning into hour long sessions without permission.
I have always preferred 2 hour dates. Plenty of time for everything for the most part.

I can get mine and she will get hers as well!!!!
I have only done two 30 minute sessions. Not for me. Yea, we all know this is IOP, but I want that to the max. I want the whole GFE, and impossible to get that in 30 minutes. 60 to 90 or more is mandatory for me. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
GFE is the term I should have used. Not IOP. It is difficult to get acquainted in 30 minutes and the seduction is part of the package. In fact, the mental aspect goes a long way towards a finish if there are problems in that area. Besides, there are some very interesting ladies here and that can't be faked.

How do you explain that some ladies have more reviews of 30 minute sessions while others (who also offer them) have more for an hour?
I don't usually schedule 30 min appointments unless I have a time constraint or I'm in the mood for a fast fuck....or sometimes short on cash but horny.
The only other time I will scheduled for 30 min is the first time I see a provider.....if it goes well I wlll return for an hour.