Ladies, some input please?

I've got to move from my current residence, but there's going to be 2 weeks to a month before I move into the new one, so I want to know, who wants a roomie?

Just kidding. What I need to know is, if you had a month, and a dog (large dog), Which Extended Stay would you head for? I've been to plenty of extended stay places in Dallas, but for the most part, only for an hour or so. Which ones are dog friendly, and for that matter, human friendly?

North Dallas is where I spend most of my time, but I'm not tied to it. Cost isn't the first consideration (my dog is), but I don't want to spend a lot more for trivial perks I don't need. The ideal situation would be fast internet, cold AC, and a big room, with a dog park next to a strip club across the street. That's probably not going to happen, but ya never know. Wherever it is, there has to be somewhere for my dog to run, and I'll give up almost any other perk for that one. My dog asked me to add "and lots of squirrels are a plus".

If anyone knows the ins and outs of the local hotel scene, it's you ladies. All opinions welcome. Any thoughts?
talk about an ISO!!!

pod, no suggestions here, but i hope you find a place for you and your dog where you both can feel comfortable and have FUN!!!
Try the Homewood Suites on Beltline in Addison. They have beautiful accommodations and are pet friendly. Here are more choices, too:

http://www.dogfriendly.com/server/tr...TXDallas.shtml

Good luck!
The Suites of America on Marsh and Belt Line: I've never seen so many Pit Bulls in one place. Lots of strippers, too. Keep Fluffy on a leash unless you plan on making her an appetizer!

...Homewood Suites, if you don't mind spending a little more money. None of these places (that I know of) have a spot for dogs to run, you will have to take a short drive to a dog park, but there are lots of them.
i just saw a dog park on keller springs just west of preston rd.
hadnt been on that street in years, so it was news to me.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Laquinta Hotels are dog friendly... if you aren't completely tied to the "extended" types.

There is a decent one off NW HWY. (I say decent because it backs up to a car lot and some other businesses and I had no worries about my car being broken into etc) It is a small jaunt to the dog park at the north end of White Rock Lake, and there is an all nude byob strip club @ Miller road just a few exits down 635.

----------------

There is a Staybridge Suites off of Keller Springs and the DNT. Literally just a few blocks from a pretty sweet dog park. Plus side is that the living area and the bedrooms are separated. Not 100% sure they are pet friendly though. No idea about the strip club scene.. but I am completely sure there are plenty of eccie options within a 2 block radius
If I were you, I would check out craigslist under temporary housing. Here is one that sounds nice..
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/sub/2458785597.html
You ladies (and pmdelites, justme68, and Meg through pm) are great! I have more good options than I ever expected.

Dannie; Strippers with pit bulls? There's a picture worth taking.

Ze; Nice tits, err... tips. I would need some semblance of a kitchen, so I'm sticking to the suites, and looking into the Staybridge.

BJ; Wow, I hadn't thought that there would be short term options like that available. just spent an hour reading ad's.

Spent the last week in garage sale mode, which was a great financial success, but not so much as far as getting rid of things I don't want to store, i.e. big things. Washer - Dryer, Fridge, Furniture, are all for sale (or trade? ).

Thanks everyone!