** Summer Looks .. Your OP? **

• Jaleh
  • 06-23-2011, 07:30 PM
Good evening friends,

I have a question for the fellas & the ladies??

Do you like for a girl to mix & spice things up, look wise?
Do you like a woman with long or short hair better???

Long hair to short hair... ?? Blond hair to black hair...??

I recently cut my hair way shorter for this TEXAS summer heat and am wondering if you guys would "feel" my new hair so Id love to get your honest opinion.... LOVE it or Ditch it??

Thanks in advance for the response Im really interested to see your opinion of woman and our changes.

J

** I added before and after so you can make a accurate opionion.
I always tend to lean to Long Hair, as I like to give it a tug or 2. But Dear Jalah, you always look like pure chocolate delight, and I almost shaved my head last week, hot as it is....

Rock it, Girl.

Fetish
Do you like for a girl to mix & spice things up, look wise? Originally Posted by Jaleh
It depends on what she is mixing up. With that said…

Long hair to short hair... ?? Blond hair to black hair...?? Originally Posted by Jaleh
OK, call me a freak but I LOVE long hair on women.

I don’t know what it is, but long hair is just huge a turn on for me. I think it is just soooooooooooo sexy.

Of course, aside from the long hair, the lady also has to be attractive (hey, I’m a man so I am allowed to be superficial ).

As far as hair color, I prefer brunettes but I don’t have anything against blondes.

A few examples of what I think is super sexy (in alphabetical order, and I am sure I forgot a few ladies)…

Berkleigh

Brittany Paige

Cameron

Dallas Bella

Julia
I'm with netman (great pics of some very lovely ladies, BTW!). Jaleh, where are the before and after pics? I must have missed them somehow.

But then again, with you, anything looks good. You could be cue ball bald and you'd still be a sexy young thang.
Jaleh,
You are sexy with either. Your beauty is not only outer, but with your attitude and service. I miss it all and wish I could get you back to SA to see me!
Soonerrrob