Apology to all my Dallas friends

Late Thursday evening the 16th I began to feel a little under the weather and by Friday morning that changed to feeling awful so I went to the emergency room and they ended up keeping me for a week. Its nothing serious just a stomach ulcer and apparently they needed to monitor it a little. I tried to return all my emails and messages, but I was unable to access ECCIE because certain sites in hospitals are blocked. I tried very hard to respond to everyone, but feel some may have fallen through the cracks. I did not want anyone to feel as if I was ignoring them or had forgotten them because that is not the case. If that happened to anyone it was really not my intent but trying to answer with my phone was confusing with the interruptions of the hospital room. While in the hospital I told some that the delay was due to work because I did not want to alarm or worry anyone,this was a white lie. In my defense this really shouldn't have turned into a week long hospital stay.

To everyone that has been patient Thank you so much! If I have not messaged you back please message me again and let me know.
Glad to hear that you are doing better, babe.
Oh boy do I know how you feel. I'm sure your clients and friends understand completely and will just be glad you are doing better. Welcome back. Boy do hospitals suck baby. Sooo glad you are home and ok.
I wish everybody was that conscientious about returning calls and contacts.
Kudos to you, Elysa...very cool of you to explain your absence and I hope you are feeling great!
No real explanation needed. Hope you are feeling better gorgeous.
WHAT?! Just don't let this happen again!!

Just Teasing....Glad you'll be ok!
Wow has it come to the point where a provider must explain herself like she is in court . I hope all is well with you
Well, hell the woman is actually wonderful. I can testify to that. She's cumming and cumming like crazy. She's a seriously wonderful time.
Thanks so much for all the well wishes and kind words!! All the comments have really lifted my spirits. I really am doing so much better.

LovingKayla you seem to always warm up threads with your posts, no exception here. Thanks to Thatdude for coming to my defense. I just wanted to make sure no one felt ignored or as if I did not care to take notice. A big thanks to Donnie for adding the compliment it wasn't expected but it sure was appreciated.
Glad you are doing better, I have spent a total of six months in hospitals and they all suck but they did keep me alive. Take care of yourself we can't have enough Tall Busty Brunettes
Oh boy do I know how you feel. I'm sure your clients and friends understand completely and will just be glad you are doing better. Welcome back. Boy do hospitals suck baby. Sooo glad you are home and ok. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
all that and more!!

elysa,

im my opinion, the most important person in anyone's life is them self!!
and each person needs to take care of them self before they take care of anyone else. [if you are not feeling well, it's pretty hard to take care of others; exceptions for those in war who give of them self to save others].

that's not to say that others are less important or that you shouldnt give/help others.

so, thanks for letting folks know what happened.
i hope you are feeling better!!!!

kisses and hugs are pretty good medicine, too.