Full Site keeps switching to mobile site

Is anyone else having this issue today? Full site loads then immediately reloads as the mobile version
Same for me
The mobile version sucks.
Omg what are they doing! *Rips hair out*
Absolutely sucks
If you’re on iPhone click the aA on the top left on the browser tab and reqeust desktop version
If you’re on iPhone click the aA on the top left on the browser tab and reqeust desktop version Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Thank you very much!!! It has never done this to me before.
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2023, 11:22 AM
The mobile version sucks. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Mobile version is great on phones, why would anyone want the full version on a tiny screen
What aA? Don’t see one one my iPhone.
Using Google.
It's doing it to me and I have all the ECCIE desktop sites bookmarked on my Google Chrome for the iPhone:

encounters, Men's, Coed, Strip Clubs.

When I click on one of those bookmark, they go to the mobile site.

Been using those bookmarks for many years and never once they redirected me to the mobile site until tonight.
Mobile version is great on phones, why would anyone want the full version on a tiny screen Originally Posted by BLM69
Searching is the only time I use full on my phone
What aA? Don’t see one one my iPhone.
Using Google. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yours may be on the bottom of your screen on the left.
Extraordinarily annoying. But I figured out that if you log in on the mobile version, you can delete the m. Portion of the URL once logged in and you go to the regular site.
Extraordinarily annoying. But I figured out that if you log in on the mobile version, you can delete the m. Portion of the URL once logged in and you go to the regular site. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Just tried that.. No bueno.
Even clicking on the “Full Site” at the bottom doesn’t work. A lot more info on the full site. Welcome to “ECCIE Lite”.