Got scammed???

So I sent a deposit to a reliable provider (she’s on here/tryst, etc). Something came up but she isn’t able (she claims) to send a refund. Was supposed to meet up earlier, then she claimed she had to do make up.. then when that time came up, now it’s shower/low blood sugar.

Any advice on what to do???? Should I just post the providers name of the scam or something else I can do? (She’s on eccie/tryst).
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Expose this scamming thief, you've had enough excuses. Don't ever send a deposit
Tell us who she is.

If she is a well known/popular provider, she will somehow twist it up to where it is your fault tho, if she replies at all.
OP joined six days ago, fwiw. Given the existence of a few guys who get their jollies creating new accounts to troll the rest of the board I doubt this one divulging a provider’s name is going to get much love.
OP joined six days ago, fwiw. Given the existence of a few guys who get their jollies creating new accounts to troll the rest of the board I doubt this one divulging a provider’s name is going to get much love. Originally Posted by TinMan
Looks that way doesn’t it?
OP joined six days ago, fwiw. Given the existence of a few guys who get their jollies creating new accounts to troll the rest of the board I doubt this one divulging a provider’s name is going to get much love. Originally Posted by TinMan
She ended up showing up and semi making it up. I would say the performance and that was still borderline but atleast it happened.
  • Busty
  • 11-13-2023, 04:53 AM
Sorry you had to go through all that
Now write an actual review with facts and timelines, so future potential customers know what could happen to them! Leave emotion out of it.
You are very new here, your expectations are not coming from a place of reading the experiences from the MANY men who have posted before you.
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2023, 08:11 PM
Doesn't theft through the Internet qualify as wire fraud? She's opening a can of worms, possibly for both of them as it's for a illegal activity
I’d like to see a detailed review also
I’d like to see a detailed review also Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

a 3 of 10
oh my eyes