Is it always this hard?

No pun intended but damn, I’ve been trying to get someone to see me, AMP, studio but everyone wants references. ALL of my references are from years ago (yes been out of it for a while) and it seems no one is willing to see a not new guy…..SMH
No pun intended but damn, I’ve been trying to get someone to see me, AMP, studio but everyone wants references. ALL of my references are from years ago (yes been out of it for a while) and it seems no one is willing to see a not new guy…..SMH Originally Posted by Parkhoff2435
I think it might be a bit easier now..."Search" is now working well.

I just went to the Encounters (Indies) Forum and Searched on "newbies". You can find some Companions that are "newbie friendly" and start to build up your references. Be sure to ask during your session, if she is willing to be a Reference, so that she is alerted to possible future communications from other Providers that will ask about you.
No matter what, never give up.
Higher fear factor these days with the offenses moved into the felony world - plus all the focus on "trafficking" giving the politicians more money to dip into for busts.

While you were gone, the feds also put the squeeze on the boards with new laws, thus no ads here and lots of fear going around

One thing you'll hear a lot more of is requests for ID and deposits. DO NOT CAVE IN!!
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2023, 09:10 AM
Higher fear factor these days with the offenses moved into the felony world - plus all the focus on "trafficking" giving the politicians more money to dip into for busts.

While you were gone, the feds also put the squeeze on the boards with new laws, thus no ads here and lots of fear going around

One thing you'll hear a lot more of is requests for ID and deposits. DO NOT CAVE IN!! Originally Posted by mtabsw
Only suckers agree to deposits or/and sending your ID over
Only suckers agree to deposits or/and sending your ID over Originally Posted by BLM69
Logic & common sense go out the window when you're horny. It's a hormone thing. Testosterone makes a man want a "whore moan".

And that turns alot of mane into suckers.
I’ve been trying to get someone to see me, AMP, studio but everyone wants references. Originally Posted by Parkhoff2435
Can you explain which AMPs wants references???
Hasn’t always been this hard OP, but places/people are feeling some heat now.
It's always been a pain the ass. If you aren't fucking a bitch a week, then it's easy for references to leave the area, get lost in their phone, etc. since they aren't secretaries. Newbie friendly girls can be too low quality for me. So, I just like asian massages. It's so much easier and they are asian, which is a plus.
It's always been a pain the ass. If you aren't fucking a bitch a week, then it's easy for references to leave the area, get lost in their phone, etc. since they aren't secretaries. Newbie friendly girls can be too low quality for me. So, I just like asian massages. It's so much easier and they are asian, which is a plus. Originally Posted by ishling
Can't argue with this...
No pun intended but damn, I’ve been trying to get someone to see me, AMP, studio but everyone wants references. ALL of my references are from years ago (yes been out of it for a while) and it seems no one is willing to see a not new guy…..SMH Originally Posted by Parkhoff2435
Nicole Cox is attractive and newbie friendly. Which means you don't have to have a reference or two to pass her screening. Here is a link.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...RVY-amp-FLIRTY