What's Wrong With This Picture

Found this ad while surfing Backpages and it's a perfect storm of wrong a clueless. But I'm still tempted to give the girl a call. I've got a big brain, pity I don't use it.

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/13126294
That photo scares me. Be sure to leave info with someone where you went and any instructions on how to handle your remains
Scary , Check out the TV ! Is that from the 70s ? What do you think she looks like now ? ( 40 years later ) .......
That looks like the "wreck-room" ....cushions on the floor....very relaxed environment, make yourself at home.
I'm gonna go see her in the hopes that she makes me feel bad enough about myself to retire for good.
TheBizz's quote is Classic!
I'm gonna go see her in the hopes that she makes me feel bad enough about myself to retire for good. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Don't expect her to have anything clean...

Well, she might put the cushions on the floor for you...

If you are lucky, there won't be anyone else's spooge on the side she left facing up.
Bizz.. If you see her and it turns out like TNT's post.. Please don't do a review.. I may just retire just from the review.. That pic is as bad as the cell phone in the bathroom pic with the turd in the toilet.. DAMN WTF She thinking...
Bizz.. If you see her and it turns out like TNT's post.. Please don't do a review.. I may just retire just from the review.. That pic is as bad as the cell phone in the bathroom pic with the turd in the toilet.. DAMN WTF She thinking... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
RAVEN!

You should go do her pictures...

oh wait, nevermind.

I don't think you could even fix THAT.

BWAH HA HA HA HA.

I'm so bad.
  • Colby
  • 02-13-2012, 08:13 AM
That looks like my grandma's house from when my brother and I were little. There was a couch and an end table those exact same styles. Also broken thanks to us. Don't remember a half naked 40 year old on the cushions though...
  • Gypsy
  • 02-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Please do not go see this woman. She has been around for a long time and is bat shit crazy. She works out of her house which is in a very run down east Dallas neighborhood. She must be in her 60's by now and should be avoided at all costs.
Ewwww.... She needs a sandwich
Funny .. The age says 34 but the TV in the background is atleast that old .
I think TheBizz hit the nail on the head. Well said sir.