It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like - DOTY!

Who should we include in the poll this year? I think it would be nice to have our winner crowned next week so s/he can celebrate the holidays in style. My suggestion is that we field a large slate of candidates, and if no one gets more than 50%, have the top two or three compete in a runoff.

The next question is, who should be in the poll? I think to make it fair, we'd include me, JD, Iffy, Whirly, BigAssSux, IB, CowboyEva, Fluffy, and Timmy. Anyone else? Have I left out any shining examples of Dipshittery? I know, where's AssupRidee? If Assup is in the poll, no one else stands a chance. And he's already won Dipshit Emeritus? I'll include him if you want, but it hardly seems fair.

Oh, and when I post the poll, I will use the candidate's handle as spelled in their avatar, instead of my affectionate reinterpretations.

Comments?
You are full of shit as usual, however we are use to it. Rave on big chief dull knife.
There is an acceptance speech! Next?
If you don't include Turd Taster, Ozombies will say it's RACIST... I like the ideal of a run-off... Old-T would be ass hurt if he wasn't included, same with the NY Republican who voted for the Ozombie King.
Ok, we need WPF, ToyotaLover, Lusty, OldT, ExGYer. Need input regarding AssupRidee
here is my acceptance speech! Next? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you don't include Turd Taster, Ozombies will say it's RACIST... I like the ideal of a run-off... Old-T would be ass hurt if he wasn't included, same with the NY Republican who voted for the Ozombie King. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do we have an "Inbred Hillbilly of the Year" award?

Or did you retire that trophy?

Now, go home and brush your tooth.
Will this be a public poll?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
I'd like to formally nominate Big Tampon (though he is not whom I will be voting for).
Will this be a public poll?
Originally Posted by JCM800
Does it matter? I'm open either way. I don't think it has been in the past.
One need only use the search term "dipshit" on this board (not just in a mere forum) to find out whose perennial refrain (almost 1,200 times) earned him the title of DOTY. Give the new poll an original name.
You're the original dipshit, IBIdiot.
One need only use the search term "dipshit" on this board (not just in a mere forum) to find out whose perennial refrain (almost 1,200 times) earned him the title of DOTY. Give the new poll an original name. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you saying we should retire the DOTY name in honor of AssupRidee? He is the epitome of a dipshit, so that may be a good idea. Suggestions for a new title?
How about the IBIdiot Golden Lips Award?
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2014, 05:26 PM
I'd like to formally nominate Big Tampon (though he is not whom I will be voting for). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD is the biggest goober in this forum by far. Who else been on the government tit their whole life yet bitch's about government continually! As a prize maybe one of you Marines will let him play with your balls, it has been a dream of his since Desert Storm when he got to follow them in his skivvies while they were training on the ship he peeled potatoes on.