Here's a real cause for protest:

taken from a Yahoo commenter

My name was Antonio West.

I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. My murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared. A Grand Jury of mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. It was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a 'hate crime'. Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care? I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our nation's history, but the media didn't cover the story of my being killed in cold blood. There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a 'racist'. So no one's rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand 'justice' for me. There's no 'White Panther' party to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice. I have no representation. Unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller, I no longer have my life. So while you're seeking 'justice for Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown', please remember to seek 'justice' for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for them.

I won't hold my breath. 

I am soooo sick and tired of hearing how bad blacks have it soo hard,by Sharpton, Obamer, the progressive media, academia etc, who are want to have control over the sheeple. Of course their boss, George Soros the billionaire who since 1993 has given over 7 billion to the left wing group, the short list being: "ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women".

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/to...-is-dangerous/

So for the people who don't think it necessary to be educated and think for oneself and just take from the taxpayers, your doing exactly what is wanted by "the Grubers" aka academia (the American voter is STUPID") think again, we will be like the Cuban people, running for lives, except there will be no place to run.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/03/...ll-capitalism/
A left wing political philosopher named Michel Foucault (yes, he was French) wrote about his fears of government. He was not afraid of a right wing government but just government. He warned about the "experts" telling us what was normal, he was afraid of "elites" who could buy power, and he was afraid of self censorship (political correctness) out of fear of being branded with one name or another. He died in 1968 but foresaw the intrusiveness of the Internet, the overbearing of the government, and people being afraid to express themselves with certain words out of fear of being labeled a racist.
A left wing political philosopher named Michel Foucault (yes, he was French) wrote about his fears of government. He was not afraid of a right wing government but just government. He warned about the "experts" telling us what was normal, he was afraid of "elites" who could buy power, and he was afraid of self censorship (political correctness) out of fear of being branded with one name or another. He died in 1968 but foresaw the intrusiveness of the Internet, the overbearing of the government, and people being afraid to express themselves with certain words out of fear of being labeled a racist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Political Futurist he was, heres another who I believe did not get his due, he wrote all his own work, unlike the comedic political pundits of today (Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert) who read what someone else wrote, kinda like their messiah.

For entertainment and political educational purposes a little bit of the illustrious George Carlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeB7dnXFMcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeB7dnXFMcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMToYnRh_H4

My name was Antonio West.

I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. My murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared. A Grand Jury of mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. It was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a 'hate crime'. Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care? I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our nation's history, but the media didn't cover the story of my being killed in cold blood. There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a 'racist'. So no one's rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand 'justice' for me. There's no 'White Panther' party to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice. I have no representation. Unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller, I no longer have my life. So while you're seeking 'justice for Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown', please remember to seek 'justice' for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for them.

I won't hold my breath. 

I am soooo sick and tired of hearing how bad blacks have it soo hard,by Sharpton, Obamer, the progressive media, academia etc, who are want to have control over the sheeple. Of course their boss, George Soros the billionaire who since 1993 has given over 7 billion to the left wing group, the short list being: "ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women".

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/to...-is-dangerous/

So for the people who don't think it necessary to be educated and think for oneself and just take from the taxpayers, your doing exactly what is wanted by "the Grubers" aka academia (the American voter is STUPID") think again, we will be like the Cuban people, running for lives, except there will be no place to run.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/03/...ll-capitalism/ Originally Posted by Cherie

You hang in there, Cherie... We aren't going to let the Ozombies ruin this country... We are going to take it back!

The last 6 years are done and the next 2 years will be about ACTION. This "crap" has been building and we ain't going to take it any more...

FUCK Ozombies and their minions!
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2014, 06:49 PM
There is a dead baby posting on a Hooker Board?

Hot Damn!
For entertainment and .... enjoyment... Originally Posted by Cherie
Do you ever vacation in Texas? Perhaps in the Houston area?

If you decide to ever do so, then make an announcement ahead of time and don't pay attention to the smart-asses who tell you to stay at home.
don't pay attention to the smart-asses who tell you to stay at home. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why are you planning to tell Cherie "to stay at home?"
Why are you planning to tell Cherie "to stay at home?" Originally Posted by bigtex
Cherie ... "bigtex" aka BigTits ... is one of them (smartasses). Please ignore him, if he does.

Although I imagine he is skeeerd to tell you to stay at home.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Cheri could you ask dead baby who he likes tonight on Monday night football.

The left doesn't give a shit about dead babies...........especially those unborn.

They are the most despicable of the despicable.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2014, 08:04 AM
The left doesn't give a shit about dead babies...........especially those unborn.

They are the most despicable of the despicable. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
This dead baby is posting on a Hooker board. I'm fascinated .
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2014, 08:08 AM

They are the most despicable of the despicable. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Personally I think the Morning after pill way more humane than setting unwanted children up for failure by not wanting to spend money on them until they have committed a crime , then we are willing to spend up to 20k a year on them!
Cheri could you ask dead baby who he likes tonight on Monday night football.. Originally Posted by WTF
If you get a response from the "dead baby" ... put your money on it.

You're still in Vegas, right?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2014, 10:26 AM
I put my money on the Cowboys! Which up until this year played no better than dead babies. ..
Such juvenile behavior from a grown man, at least I think you are, being as you have "Lifetime Premium Access" to a "hooker board"