forced intox/alcohol enema in dfw

So how much volume do you recommend for the first time?

I have done straight wine enemas...an entire bottle of merlot, but you have to REALLY know the person and watch the timing and aftercare of the colon. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
I have done the alcohol enema deal many times. I can drink a bottle of wine myself over the period of an hour or so, so I felt like the first time 1/2 to 3/4 of a bottle of wine would be ok. My SO at the time and I hooked up a bag and went for it. You can add many variations to the event such as chilling or warming the wine or serving it up at room temperature. The colon will cramp pretty quickly when the wine hits it, so unless you have a sphincter like super man, you should use a retention nozzle. This effect is magnified if the wine is cold. Let it flow in slowly and enjoy the sensation, or if you are the one giving, restrain your subject and enjoy the squirming that WILL ensue. You do absorb the alcohol MUCH quicker this way than the usual way. The buzz seems different to me taking the enema too. More psychodellic<sp> for lack of a better term.

Once I was seeing a nurse and she had access to 'GoLytley' the super strong laxative you use to prep for a colonoscopy. She prepped me according to the instructions the day before we had a play session. The next morning she gave me a couple of cleansing enemas and had me squeeky clean. She took a bottle of champagne and mixed with orange juice and filled an enema bag with the mimosas. She put about two quarts of the mixture up my ass useing a retention nozzle. The cramping from the champagne bubbles was pretty extreme, I was catching a great buzz and she took the hose loose from the empty bag...as she tormented me she drank her mimosa from the hose, then gave me a drink. I swear, I should never have let her get away, there was nothing that she was afraid to try. We both were wasted before the deal was over.
The biggest thing is to take all of the precautions that everyone has mentioned and if, by all means, you want to share the beverage, make sure the first recipient is squeeky clean!!
Wow. That was some experience!

I don't have anything to add but I really am appreciating the comments.

Always,
Elisabeth
Wow!

I would have never imagined this....Once you mind is expanded it can never go back to where it was.....

Thank you for sharing.
Wow. That was some experience!

I don't have anything to add but I really am appreciating the comments.

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Can't believe we didn't talk about this when I had the pleasure of your exquisite companionship EW. Oh the memories. They are, to use an overused term, erectifying! Thanks again.
A glass of wine in the bag add warm water. The buzz is quick and strong. The problem I can see is it would be several hours before I could drive.
Hmmm....I don't know about forced. . but this is def something I'm interested in!
FORCED is a word that should never be used in this fetish. Forced in the hobby we participate in is the one thing I would never condone. If any one feels forced in any of these things it is all wrong. Forced makes me think Pimps and young ladies that don't have the ability to control there own lives. Perhaps the word coerced is a better word and that is so damn close to forced that it is still wrong. Every thing should be preformed by consenting adults.
Island
This is some thing you can do by your self to see what limits you want to put on it. Start out with a few ounces of wine with a bag of warm water. It is quick so don't plan on driving for several hours. I first heard of this from a nurse that assured my father in law that they would not use drugs on him with his Cancer.
Yes, exactly. Unless the OP was referring to the roleplay type of forced. That I understand and deal with on a usual basis, but definitely only ever used forced in that manner. Safe words are there for a reason.

As for this, that's a terrible story and sounds fishy to me. Two large bottles? And burning the will....she had to have known.

Anywho, yeah, I may try this. Just a little bit and after I've done plenty of research on it, of course. I normally drink wine so I will probably start with a small amount of that and see how it goes. And I never drink and drive lol...although this isn't drinking. I will definitely do it at home and not somewhere I have to drive since I won't know how long it will last for the first time. Thanks for all the info in this thread!
The absorption of alcohol is quick through the rectum. Start small and see the kick you get from it. I don't think I would want to do this as a game but for a quick buzz it is fun by your self.
Red, Rose, White, Sparkling?
Smaller. Standard would be too much.
The absorption of alcohol is quick through the rectum. Start small and see the kick you get from it. I don't think I would want to do this as a game but for a quick buzz it is fun by your self. Originally Posted by tucson
I can feel the buzz starting in 2-3 minutes. It is fun to do by yourself, and can be orchestrated through some self bondage games, if you have the nerve. Start with a little and work your way up. White seems to be less irritating than red. I think the tannin in the red wine is the irritating part. Beer is especially irritating if you want to try that. If you are using it on a bottom, the bubbles can create some pretty good cramping and makes for some serious squirming around.