Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): www.candystoretoplessbar.com
City: PHOENIX
State: Arizona
Address: 18613 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85024
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: lap dances, drinking, VIP, tit play, pussy play and hand jobs
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: too many to list but the candy store has dancers of all varieties, shapes and sizes
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: this format is really tough to understand how to write a club review when you want the phone number of a dancer? an email address to what/who? or even what does a profile mean? am i doing something wrong on trying to write a review??

I danced with about 4 different girls
Lilly middle aged blonde with a good body and great tits - few tats
Karmas is a dark haired girl with small tits and a lot of tats
One girl - whose name escapes me was a AA girl - ok looking nothing special but a big ass
Sasha was a little tease of a brunette with lots of tats and too many things that i could not touch
Deja is a 30-35.. i am horrible at guessing age and I know the dancers lie to me so why ask them age?? dark hair smaller boobs
Recommendation: Yes
Based on your review of Candy Store I went in and tried my hand at the VIP room. I took 3 different girls back. Spent 100-120 with each of them. And saw abso zero chance of extras. If my hand even wandered slightly into the hot zone it was immediately addressed and moved with a warning. Extras weren't happening in the vip or at my hotel with any of them. 3 strikes and I was out.

So not sure how you got much more than a dance.
what time did you go? and day of week?
never going to name shit out ,but if you cannot use the $10 floor dances to figure out who will be doing extras in VIP or you cannot be a regular here (non-regulars will never get extras) you might ride the short bus

figure it out, daytime only, $10 dances to get a relationship started and figure out, who is fun and who is a rip off.. that is strip clubbing 101