Was it always??

Was this forum always this slow?
When the All-Stars are quiet, away, and/or banned. Yup.
Since I'm new, may I ask who the All-Stars are?
From a clients pov
can you define your meaning of
slow on a whore board?
I mean I totally get when a provider
says It's slow.

If you're willing to
get off the porch
and see a few providers
back to back for a couple hours
per provider and review them
you'll be picking things up around here for
yourself and
for a few lucky providers.

I don't think I've ever heard a client
around here
say 'It's slow' before.

So, what you wanna do, jack?
It is and has been at a snails pace for quite some time now... All of the "older" board members, the ones in good standing rarely peep their heads out anymore for 1 reason or the other.

The rest of us ladies and gent's are all on here and actively trying to give life to this otherwise dead NOLA forum...lol

Any suggestions from others to help the OP out as to why he feels it is slow for him??

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!
M.M.
I have been present on these boards for a couple of weeks, and I can guess one reason is there are a few people on the board that seem to bite some posters' heads of for legit comments and questions. I have been on boards of differing content, amd I don't see the reason why some of the hostility builds here. For a board, yes it's slow. Forums depend on active discussion. Not so active here.
  • jl11
  • 01-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Honestly this forum sucks. ECCIE is good for reviews, ads, and alerts. I don't think most people here really care to partake in threads about people's egos, drama, and the other bullshit that doesn't even really matter. Most of these threads are for the birds, and I would feel like a jackass for participating in most of them.
^^^^ BINGO
ANYTHING. PREFERABLY FUNNY... j.s xxoo annie. Where the he'll is al. I saw he posted somthing. Lazy bastard... xxoo annie
Challenge accepted
  • R.M.
  • 01-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Honestly this forum sucks. ECCIE is good for reviews, ads, and alerts. I don't think most people here really care to partake in threads about people's egos, drama, and the other bullshit that doesn't even really matter. Most of these threads are for the birds, and I would feel like a jackass for participating in most of them. Originally Posted by jl11
^This right here is you're answer... Case closed. Just that simple...
Honestly this forum sucks. ECCIE is good for reviews, ads, and alerts. I don't think most people here really care to partake in threads about people's egos, drama, and the other bullshit that doesn't even really matter. Most of these threads are for the birds, and I would feel like a jackass for participating in most of them. Originally Posted by jl11
100% agree.
The use of racial epithets can also discourage board participation.

Check out the Houston boards then let's discuss which board has nicer more intelligent folk.
Hey Cap'n, it's just the local flavor. Not enough fun on the board to keep it interesting without resorting to racial turmoil. Leaves a bad taste for most to get involved. I agree with Lena here:
The use of racial epithets can also discourage board participation. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
But from my POV, it's been black on white friction. But that's just my opinion.
Mostly racial friction keeping people away from what used to be a fun and funny forum in the NOLA area. Stick it out and you might find the good stuff in the cracks.

Pussy is still the primary source of entertainment here on ickkie, as it should be.