first time in 16 years

This is the first time in 16 years of my entire career that I am at a standstill....no foreseeable income ahead of me.
I have always come home and at least had a future tour planned.
Now what??? UGGHHHH!! this sucks!
Hi. Thanks for all your sharing of information. This may be too easy to say and hard to do but, this too shall pass ( maybe like a kidney stone )... I hope that this situation does not do irreparable damage to anyone, and we can all help each other out however we can. Thanks. And please all be safe.
Hey my two cents worth
I have a few that when it
Stops raining and I can get
back to work I will absolutely
Without a dought will see
these I was going to say girls
But that's not good enough
these ladies have helped me be
A better person and I will show them loyalty. Two of them
already know this
Yep I completely understand what you're saying. This shit sucks. You tour sooooo much though, at least you've got a little bit of money in the bank. And your hubby. I have no one. So try and stay positive. I knownive been stressed im sure indy women coast to coast are worried. Me being utr, and only going to work like one weekend a month, taking very few calls locally. Live all by myself. Pay all my bills. Im freaking the fuck out. I'm totally screwed. I've already had to apply for like six different regular jobs. Deff hit our industry hard. Wish i had a husband right now for When times get hard. Or at least a sugar daddy but i dont even have one of thos at the moment.!!!
The strange thing is in the last week I've had tons and tons of calls from gents in KC i guess theyre getting horny and bored!!! Just like us. but I just cant travel right now. Keep your head up Dallas. I hope for a quick turn around for all of us.
This is the first time in 16 years of my entire career that I am at a standstill....no foreseeable income ahead of me.
I have always come home and at least had a future tour planned.
Now what??? UGGHHHH!! this sucks!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hello for one time Huston and I have something in common
I am a tough farm boy I will
survive I quite hobby in
late November and went from one visit a week to just 4
to today I went from making decent money to just 25% of my normal so I made some very hard decisions but I know when this is over I will emerg
I better man I most likely will have to find a few new
Ladies to see
Oh PS I also have no one that helps me pay the bill
And I am currently current with them
Thx for the posts
Catman.. Hugs!