Do you use a providers real name?

If a provider tells you her real name should you use that when you see her in the future, or stick with her hobby name?
If a provider tells you her real name should you use that when you see her in the future, or stick with her hobby name? Originally Posted by frankskywalker
Use her real name. Otherwise, she never would have told you her real name in the first place. Revealing her real name to you is a signal of trust and friendship, so pay it its due respect.
Use her real name. Otherwise, she never would have told you her real name in the first place. Revealing her real name to you is a signal of trust and friendship, so pay it its due respect. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Yes and no. Using it at the wrong time or place can have repercussions. Sometimes it's easier to stick with stage names.
They use two names?
If she only tells you, then how do you ever know it's her "real" name? I've been told more real names than I thought any one person could have. But then again, as boardman might say:

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/5108...atter-it-isn-t
I've known a couple real but stick with hobby name - they can correct me if they want.
When I purchase air line tickets I need her RL name. But I always use her handle just so I don't trip up some time. I went with one woman and met her parents it turned out I liked them better than her.
I use whatever name she prefers that I use.

If at a meet and greet or something then her stage name sure (just like I'd use my handle in "public" but real name bcd).
I refer to them and call them by their hobby name.
You can call me whatever you wish...as long axs you call me when you are horny & need a dirty girl fix!!
I use whatever name turns her on more.
Just use your real life name Mrs Tucson.
Anywhere public I use her real name but BCD her hobby name.
You don't want to be heard saying her hobby name in public. It's too risky calling her Booty Cake in public.
They use two names? Originally Posted by pyramider
They have names?
What's the use of knowing their RL or AKA names, I just call everybody "girl". For example: text-"hey girl...., phone call- "what's up girl..., at a meeting place and after opening the door- "what's up girl"... and last but not least BCD- "so how do you like it girl?"...

And for the providers that I have seen, they also don't need to remember my RL or AKA names because 99.9% of them either call me "hun", "babe", or "booo"...so really what's the use?