ripped off?

This was the second time to see a provider.

Set up a time at 5:30pm in a business/commerical area. I just arrived at the hotel around 5:32pm because of traffic. Then I text to ask for room number. Did not get any answer. Until 5:45pm I got into the room. The provider said that the original appointment was from 5:30~6:30. I have to leave at 6:30pm. Said that she had another appointment very soon..... Damn it. at 6:25pm, she stopped her service and say I have to go... I felt that it is a big ripoff. How do you guys think. I asked her to wear black stockings... she showed up in naked legs....
Your a victim of the game.....
actually she was associated with an agency. Before I stepped in, a man was walking outside her hotel room. Then after the session, when I stepped out, another guy went out from the room next to her. $400/hour.
Do you guys think where is the best place to let hobbiests to know my experience.
The place to let people know is right here... Name the agency and the girl...
Yup I agree with gear, or put it in the ml
I wonder if I just clearly write a review about all the things happened and the service she provided. And post in independent provider/agency subsections. I won't give her name before she gives me a provider OK on P411.
Screw the provider ok. You spent $400 and didn't receive the service and got cut short. You need to contact the agency and give them a chance to make it right. If they don't the provider an agency need to be named here along with a review and no recommendation.
Spill the beans, you're not helping anyone at the moment. The OK on p411 doesn't mean shit
Dude, this is an alert. This is why this board exists. Why wouldn't you tell?
The provider said that the original appointment was from 5:30~6:30. I have to leave at 6:30pm. Originally Posted by dchowman
You should have walked out, she told you you had till 6:30 and you chose to continue. Blame yourself
Name that ROB. Otherwise the thread is useless.
I feel more sorry for the poor bastard that had a session five minutes after you saw her. All joking aside, you were fucked over. However, like someone else said, she did tell you she was going to cut your session short, I would have bailed at that point. Always have a Plan B, or better yet, C, D, and E.
The Devil with her.
Request your OK thru P411. If she does not give it to you, send 411 a note saying she did not. They will contact her to have her do it. If she tells them she can not OK because of something you did, they will be asking her why she did not report it to them as an alert.

You can fuck up her P411 if she does not play that game right. So, make sure you sent the OK request. Then name her and them here