Genital Beading?

• Alli
  • 04-14-2013, 12:06 PM
That just takes "BIZARRE" to another level!!!

http://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Genital_Beading
Ouch!!!!!!!!!
I think my dick just started to hurt.
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Saw a show on India that had the guys getting this done the chicks say it makes great sex. I would not go there to do this if I was nuts enough to want it as they use the rubber yellow bb we all played with as kids in our toy guns to make the bumps not to mention the dirty blade to insert it.
Talk about bumpy deeks.
Okay, I'm drawing my line in the sand here - if you've had this done to yourself, please move along. o.0
Not clicking on that link!!!
W T F
  • RoxyG
  • 04-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Ive actually come across this in the hobby world and it's quite an experience. The beads have a nice roll to them, similar to the beaded bunny vibrators.
I have actually seen this before. I saw a guy a few times that had done some time and had his dick 'beaded' in prison. The first time I saw him I was like WTF!! I was ready to give back his money and leave. I asked him what was wrong with his dick and he explained that he had pieces of DOMINOES shoved under the skin!!! Unfuckingbeleivable! I didn't even ask why. It did not feel good to me- it was irritating.
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2013, 05:15 PM
In prison babe. I don't know who has their dick beaded in jail or what for. Gotta think that's worse then the guys in India doing it lol. Dominos don't sound like a good thing but if I was to do it I want Big Six in mine .
Okay, I'm drawing my line in the sand here - if you've had this done to yourself, please move along. o.0 Originally Posted by theCFE

The beads would not help my 1.3" of dangling death.
What the fuck is this....
Kinda cool.