Horny, randy, excited, frisky, etc...

There are times of the month when I am friskier than usual. I know there is a medical/physiological explanation for this, but let's skip the boring science and talk about when that happens for you ladies and gentlemen.

I spike for about a week about half way through my cycle. That would be NOW. LOL.

Many women are on medication which alters their hormones and cycles. However, that doesn't mean that they don't have specific days or times they are more frisky than others.

Men, I honestly don't know a damn thing about your physiology except the "how-to" stuff Are there any cycles that your particular bodies seems to follow? Perhaps you have a job with a monthly deadline and you are exhausted and uninterested in the days approaching it? I don't know, but I thought I'd throw that out there as a possible scenario.

Tell me how your bodies work around the calendar. I'm curious!
After a full nights sleep. I can be a machine gun of orgasmic pops.
After a full nights sleep. I can be a machine gun of orgasmic pops. Originally Posted by Glynette
LOL...awesome!
I am just horny 90% of the time...lol
I am just horny 90% of the time...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1. I do notice it ramps up during hormonally significant times, but that could be due to lack of release possibilities.

That said, our lovely OP wanted to know about men's hormonal cycles; I concur, excellent question, let's hear it, fellas!
Yes...we have times when we're especially horny...it's called "being awake"...
I am horny while sleeping too.
Seriously- no I don't notice any sort of cycle.
I actually have dreams about orgasming without touching myself. I wake up with climax and my lady parts are throbbing.
As time passes between releases my horny meter climbs and climbs. Eventually it consumes almost all conscious and unconscious thoughts and something has to be done about it. That's where provider benefits ($$) most. LOL
I get really horny after an intense workout. Some times I get a "blue ball" feeling. Then I need to release by any means neccesary. Im sure its a supplement side effect from testosterone booster. I cycle for weeks at a time so Im horny 24/7
I actually have dreams about orgasming without touching myself. I wake up with climax and my lady parts are throbbing. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I get horny looking at your avatar pic. I guess it is time to schedule another visit..lol
I'm horniest when I'm hung over. Sex, multiple times, makes the headache go away. Of course, I don't do any of the leg work though...maybe some daty.
I actually have dreams about orgasming without touching myself. I wake up with climax and my lady parts are throbbing. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I love when that happens .. and I have to agree with Dallas 90% of the time I'm ready to go ....hugging , kissing , squeezing and pleasing...damn where's that lelo ?

I love when that happens .. and I have to agree with Dallas 90% of the time I'm ready to go ....hugging , kissing , squeezing and pleasing...damn where's that lelo ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I have a lelo...super fun! Mmm
I get horny looking at your avatar pic. I guess it is time to schedule another visit..lol Originally Posted by EastDago
I concur