Sexy Sabrina

Anyone try to reach her? She doesn't respond to email or take calls. It's been 24 hours. Am I just over reacting?
No, Yes.
maybe, maybe not
Possibly.
Do you feel like you are overreacting?
  • wiggy
  • 04-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Sexy Sabrina has a good clientèle so she doesn't respond to new client's email. That's my experience with her.
Anyone try to reach her? She doesn't respond to email or take calls. It's been 24 hours. Am I just over reacting? Originally Posted by Sexual 69
What's your relation to her? New client, regular client, boyfriend, husband, "manager," brother, father, friend? I'd say the level of overreaction is dependent on how well you know her.
What's your relation to her? New client, regular client, boyfriend, husband, "manager," brother, father, friend? I'd say the level of overreaction is dependent on how well you know her. Originally Posted by theCFE
Sorry for the +1 but....... +1
She's high-volume and semi-flaky, double-books, forgets who she's communicating with. Doesn't need the biz like the other dude said.
Just a client. I prefer an answer back whether it is yes or no. If she doesn't need the business, why advertise?
Dude, it's kind of hard to make it to the computer with a cock shoved in your mouth, and texting is generally frowned upon during sex... Apparently.
She's working; if you think she's worth the wait, do so. If you don't, then don't. Believe it or not, even if she's NOT currently being gang banged by the Lakers, she probably needs to do wacky things like eat, sleep, grocery shop, spend time with family... You know, stuff NORMAL people do when they're not at work.
Dude, it's kind of hard to make it to the computer with a cock shoved in your mouth, and texting is generally frowned upon during sex... Apparently.
She's working; if you think she's worth the wait, do so. If you don't, then don't. Believe it or not, even if she's NOT currently being gang banged by the Lakers, she probably needs to do wacky things like eat, sleep, grocery shop, spend time with family... You know, stuff NORMAL people do when they're not at work. Originally Posted by theCFE
WHAT?!?!?!

You are not always lounging about in the nude all day and night waiting for me to call?!?

Dreamcrushed.