just saying..

I swear about 90% of yall men dont know what pretty, beautiful, and hot is. I dont know if yall over exxagerate or just get off by every kinda decent lady but damn! Hate going in a session and be all hyped by the reviews on how "very pretty" "so damn hot" and "very beautiful" and once they open the door im like "wtf?" in my head. Happened to me about four times already..and from now on im only seing girls with face pics! Well thats it lol carry on..
So who are these four fugly's you speak of. I'm trying to find a reason to give a fuck....
*Obvious tonnage doesn't count*

So who are these four fugly's you speak of. I'm trying to find a reason to give a fuck....
*Obvious tonnage doesn't count*

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You dont have to give a fuck..like my title says just saying..
Fair enough, but did you still fuck em after going "WTF"?
Not all providers with pretty faces show them.... Ijs... During the screening process, maybe an exchange of photos would be a good idea in your situation??
Damn near 3 years on here and you're still going by what others claim look good lol....
I swear about 90% of yall men dont know what pretty, beautiful, and hot is. I dont know if yall over exxagerate or just get off by every kinda decent lady but damn! Hate going in a session and be all hyped by the reviews on how "very pretty" "so damn hot" and "very beautiful" and once they open the door im like "wtf?" in my head. Happened to me about four times already..and from now on im only seing girls with face pics! Well thats it lol carry on.. Originally Posted by johnny_boiii

But....but...but did their pussies at least smell like fresh roses?
The face of Broom Hilda, and the body of a Victoria's Secret model would work for me.
Dg yep I still fucked em..I mean they were decent looking but not very pretty, beautiful, and so damn hot like reviews say.if they come of nice ill stay and if I sense any negatives then ill bail

Abby well im sure not all. Im just saying im not taking anymore chances.and yes I always ask for photos but usually 1/5 will actually do so

EA well then it took me nearly damn 3years to figure that one out! Maybe im a slow learner? Yep I think so too..
Hey I agree with you johnny. That along with how many "O's" they know the provider had with them. It's a joke. There's so much lyin' and exagerating goin' on, I take reviews now with a grain of salt.
Hey I agree with you johnny. That along with how many "O's" they know the provider had with them. It's a joke. There's so much lyin' and exagerating goin' on, I take reviews now with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by Outthere
Wait ....are you saying that a provider does NOT have several "Os" with every old, fat, bald, hairy back, ugly monger they see! I find it hard to believe that a low-volume provider does not have several REAL Os with her 8th client of the day,

IJS.

BTW, where is Sensual Sofia to contradict me and argue that she and ALL of her friends REALLY do enjoy sex with us so much that they do have several REAL Os with everyone.......YAWN.
^^^^ lol. Exactly.
Some people actually believe they're the first of the day too
Some people actually believe they're the first of the day too Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I always schedule at 12:01 am so that I KNOW that I am the first of the day!
I always schedule at 12:01 am so that I KNOW that I am the first of the day! Originally Posted by Why A Duck?

Smart move...I think