MAMAMIA kinda like a submarine. She got busted and went silent

So she gives me the address and suite number to meet her. Set a time and getting ready. Go out to my car and someone hit it overnight so I need to make a report. Cop takes forever and I let her know I'm running late. She says okay, see ya when you get here. I message her, on my way, update her as I'm driving as to location, get to the place and it's dark. Message her "hey where are you". No response. Message her again. Finally 30 minutes later she replies saying there was a bad review on me for NCNS (totally true I admit it, got pulled over that night) and "sorry this isn't going to work". I describe the place to her, telling her (down to the color I the curtain inside) I'm here and that SHE'S the one flaking. Then I stop getting responses.

If anyone wants the address so you can know to avoid it PM me.
So... you are warning others of a NCNS and asking them to pm you to avoid this girl... but you admit in same thread that you too NCNS someone....

I'm confused.

Is the warning to avoid the girl or you? Just Asking....
Why would I give my address telling people to avoid me? And if you read the post you would have comprehended that the address I'm writing about is the address that she gave to me.

If you're gonna try to be a rude smart-ass then own it. Don't try to play it off with a "Just Asking" at the end.

And, yeah, I admitted it because I don't want people to think I'm trying to pass myself off as better than someone. You girls have your board where you post about us, this is our board to post about you. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Oh.. I own it... and everyone knows it... it was really a ... you seem kinda silly writing a NCNS on someone when you are doing it too...I understand fully and comprehend everything you said, it still doesn't help me understand how you feel you have the right to jump on the board and alert others of anyone NCNS anyone when your behavior is admittedly just as wrong!!

If you want an alert on a woman to not be read by women post in the ML... where we can't see it! And furthermore, when writing any thread, be prepared and have the balls to handle anything and all opinions that might follow, not everything written will be to your approval.
This is where the mods tell us to post. I can handle a little criticism. I'm not made of glass. I don't give a crap if I seem silly. This is a place where women advertise themselves for money and men come looking. THE ENTIRE THING is silly if ya want to start being critical of stuff. But hey, we're still here, lol.
So... you are warning others of a NCNS and asking them to pm you to avoid this girl... but you admit in same thread that you too NCNS someone....

I'm confused.

Is the warning to avoid the girl or you? Just Asking.... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Too funny.
Oh.. I own it... and everyone knows it... it was really a ... you seem kinda silly writing a NCNS on someone when you are doing it too...I understand fully and comprehend everything you said, it still doesn't help me understand how you feel you have the right to jump on the board and alert others of anyone NCNS anyone when your behavior is admittedly just as wrong!!

If you want an alert on a woman to not be read by women post in the ML... where we can't see it! And furthermore, when writing any thread, be prepared and have the balls to handle anything and all opinions that might follow, not everything written will be to your approval. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Point Match
Your right...this is the place to post it, and it sux that she stiffed you on your time (ha, stiffed!) NCNS are extremely disrespectful on both parts.
However, I will say that blindly sending out her specific location and address to anyone who PM's you is very dangerous for both the provider and any of her current and potential clients. Stating her name and a general location should be enough of a warning for most men who may be looking for information on her.
You deserve this buddy what goes around comes around. I think she did this purposely because you are doing this to other women. I would of done the same to you so you can get the feeling of how it feels to get played
She was probably just returning the favor.......seems it would be warranted in this situation hardheadedallday..........

If you want an alert on a woman to not be read by women post in the ML... where we can't see it! And furthermore, when writing any thread, be prepared and have the balls to handle anything and all opinions that might follow, not everything written will be to your approval. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Guess I agree with most of what A SoJ said...

You can NOT stop the bitching...so be prepared for it. Everyone will not agree with you even if it is about physical facts.

As for the NCNS reports...
One might consider that a car thief can report someone else doing a bank robbery with just as much validity as the deacon of the biggest church in town.

So...I see her point on posting NCNSs if you are a habitual offender as well....
It is a credibility thing.

But on the other hand...that does not mean your agreed upon session wasn't ruined due to poor communications or foolish behavior.

Perhaps contacting her again and asking if she would like to set things right might work out well for you...but don't count on it.

L8r
r9
I would of done the same to you so you can get the feeling of how it feels to get played Originally Posted by Super Head 713
And clients should link up and do this to ladies.....esp if they routinely ncns. Gotta coordinate...........

I'm confused.

Is the warning to avoid the girl or you? Just Asking.... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I'm confused as well lol
I am pretty sure this happens on both ends
And clients should link up and do this to ladies.....esp if they routinely ncns. Gotta coordinate........... Originally Posted by gimme_that
  • Trey
  • 04-20-2013, 04:28 PM
She did not no call no show. You called she told you she wasn't gonna see you. That just means your session was canceled and that's it.