NCNS - horn1237

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=106848

He has booked for 1hr incall on 3/4/2016 at 9am.
He did not show. I txed him and he says he got into a car accident and had to pay the guy in cash.

He does not have 100 as part of my last min cancellation fee nor does he want to reschedule.
Wow. A lady with he balls to bust an eftard in public for a lame excuse. Kool. And she didn't even whine. Cute, too.
Surprised most providers drive considering the number of car wrecks they hear about guys being in on their way to appointments.

Never noticed her before, she's a cutie.
Yes sweetie. I don't tolerate schmucks.
My time is very valuable and I'm here to play by the rules.
This is refreshing. Just straight to the point with no bashing.
  • 03-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Mehhhh...part of doing business....if every lady posted a cancellation where would we be...example of more poor management....
Well done Brittany. NCNS is NCNS regardless of who does it.

If it is a doctor, dentist, builder, veterinarian, masseuse, trainer, plumber, garage door repairman or almost any other service provider.....if either the client or the service provider cannot make the appointment, they communicate with the other person a reasonable amount of time prior to the appointment. Simple common business (or friendship) courtesy.

In most situations, its common courtesy to communicate prior to an appointment whether or not you can make the appointment.

What happened to simple basic etiquette?
You know: please, thank you, I will be late, I can't make it, good morning, how are you, can we reschedule.........

Text, call, pm, email.... they are all at your finger tips. Please use them for something other than BS time wasting stuff.
Missed a Doctor's Appointment once. She charged me $25, payable before I could reschedule an appointment. So if a gent NC/NS a provider pay up. If a provider NC/NS a Gent how about 5 min of BBBJ?
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Last minute cancellations are part of the hobby, stuff comes up comes up in both ends from more money clients to cheaper hotter looking providers and those unfortunate car accidents on the way to the incall lol

Move on like other providers do and stop whining over 1 9am cancellation, I'm sure your client got laid by 9:30 and moved on.
Last minute cancellations are part of the hobby, stuff comes up comes up in both ends from more money clients to cheaper hotter looking providers and those unfortunate car accidents on the way to the incall lol

Move on like other providers do and stop whining over 1 9am cancellation, I'm sure your client got laid by 9:30 and moved on. Originally Posted by BLM69
Are you a little pent up doll? You need some KLC? Kendall lovin care?
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Are you a little pent up doll? You need some KLC? Kendall lovin care? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
😋
I moved on. I tried to work with him even after his BS car accident story. Offered him to re-schedule or pay $100 cancellation fee. He wanted neither. I'm just looking out for my ladies here and warn them of his habit.
I'm sure your ladies appreciate your effort