Need recommendations from both gents and ladies in regards to a fetish

Hello all in the great city of Dallas. I will be traveling to your fine city next week.
Gents I am looking for any of you that have had experiences with local ladies that have pretty/sexy feet and give a good SENSUOUS footjob.

Ladies if this is in your skill set please pm me or reply here.
I also like if you can add in some Lfk/Dfk and bbbj as well.I am not interested in bbw ladies. Sorry just my preference. Ladies you can also respond here.

May need to be in ISO but with asking for experiences maybe not.
Mods if I goofed please move this to the appropriate forum.

Thanks all in advance for your responses and I look forward to my visit.

beyondthere
A member of three years and you do not know how to find a provider?
A member of three years and you do not know how to find a provider? Originally Posted by pyramider
Thanks for the love sir. I have done a lot of research for this in
Dallas and there is not a lot of info for this in both reviews and in provider profiles. And, yes I do know how to use the search function.

If you or anyone else has some info to contribute it would be greatly appreciated.

I did have one lovely pm from a lady that was well put together. Thank you Gingerkatt. You exude quite the professionalism.
Gotta to love the lazy fucktards.
I’m not your cup of tea but I would suggest hunting in a different way for what you desire.

Find someone that interest you, someone you find very appealing, and send them a private message asking them if they provide such a service. If not, and after you screen with them they’re game for it, be the teacher.

Personally, I had a client teach me how to give an excellent foot *cough* experience. But the few clients who like foot play have all been different with what they’re looking for.

Can share specific examples but I’m sure you know what I’m suggesting.

In fact, most of my clients have taught me a whole lot of what I know about kink and alternative sexuality. They came to me because they liked my board presence, ads, etc., and were willing to teach me what they liked and were specific about it.

What better way to find what you want? Show a willing participant exactly what you like!

Hope this helps.

Best,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth,
Great wisdom shared there. Thank you. You are truly the matron of the Dallas area board. Wise and professional. You remind of a lady on our New Mexico board SweetNikki who is the wise matron there as well.

I am familiar with your presence here and thanks for taking time out of your life to post some good info.