Things to do in Dallas

The last time I visited town I stayed in Fort Worth but this time I'll actually be in Dallas..looking for fun and exciting things to do, great restaurants to try etc!!

I'm coming into town for the Big 3 basketball game this weekend but I thought I'd have some other fun while I'm here as well!! Any suggestions are much appreciated!
... well, there's the f#cking...

SCRIBE TOP 5 - 2018 "funny response" contender!
  • Re
  • 08-16-2018, 05:10 PM
They have the aquarium, the Arboretum, the Trinity nature park has ziplines and hiking. Lots of museums and art exhibitions. I like to go boating and fishing this time of year, swimming too.

Plenty to do.
On Saturday , there is Local Brews & Local Grooves at House of Blues... It is a cool event...

Go have a few cocktails at Town Hearth in The Design Dustrict... it is an amazing place, but get there early by 6:00pm...
Fuck////
Dallas Museum of Art. Nasher Sculpture Center next door with an amazing Renzo Piano building.
Thanks gentlemen! I will definitely have to check out some of these!

I drove all the way down here from Kansas City yesterday so I could come see the Big 3 basketball game and I wake up this morning to find out the game had been moved to yesterday because of a concert tonight but I missed the email about it because I was driving all day! I'm really frustrated I spent almost $400 on courtside seats! I was supposed to sit by Ice Cube Dammnit!!!! Yes I got insurance on the tickets and I submitted a claim but they're only open Monday thru Friday. I just wanna cry....

I truly came to Dallas for the game and they moved it. If I had known about the email I probably wouldn't have missed the game but I don't even remember getting any email yesterday

I need a hug
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Thanks gentlemen! I will definitely have to check out some of these!

I drove all the way down here from Kansas City yesterday so I could come see the Big 3 basketball game and I wake up this morning to find out the game had been moved to yesterday because of a concert tonight but I missed the email about it because I was driving all day! I'm really frustrated I spent almost $400 on courtside seats! I was supposed to sit by Ice Cube Dammnit!!!! Yes I got insurance on the tickets and I submitted a claim but they're only open Monday thru Friday. I just wanna cry....

I truly came to Dallas for the game and they moved it. If I had known about the email I probably wouldn't have missed the game but I don't even remember getting any email yesterday

I need a hug Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
That's a bummer, today will be a good day 👍
Sorry, I wished I had caught the discrepancy. I knew it was Friday and didn't put 2 and 2 together. My favorite restaurants are in the Bishop Arts District just south of downtown. Hope your weekend is a good one.
Check out our adult theaters.
Thanks guys I am trying really hard not to be bummed about it. I think I'll go check out some of these places tho thank you very much!
The Ice Cube concert is tonight at the at the Toyota Music Factory in Irving...
Too bad that happened..,, It was announced as being on Friday, August 17 before tickets went on sale... Yhe J Cole concert was announced way before the Big 3..