Arlington, Fortworth, etc etc

Am I missing it?
Where are the forums to advertise in Mansfield/Arlington area?
Please dont tell me its all lumped into Dallas.
They are. Your best bet is to put the names of the cities in the title of your ad. I usually go to the provider ads forums and search under the location names to find what I want.
The Powers That Be have decided that Tarrant County, with its 1.9MM people (2015) doesn't warrant its own separate advertising and review sections.

There used to be a Fort Worth ad forum in addition to a Dallas ad forum. But it was of little use because 1) no one would put the city name in their subject line and 2) too many Dallas women placed ads their, saying they qualified because they'd do outcalls to Euless.

So the guys over here have to waste a lot of time opening reviews and ads only to find that they are from women they are not geographically compatible with, or they have to maintain an encyclopedic knowledge of who the TC girls are so that they can recognize the names that are relevant.
To continue with Sir Lance's post... and 3) some Ft. Worth based ladies post 'Dallas' on their bio and get Dallas 'Incalls'.
Admittedly most of the business is in Dallas due to it's larger population base, but there would be more going on in Tarrant County if it were easier for both hobbiests and providers to 'hook-up', (ahem) no pun intended for once.
The best thing a lady can do is put her general location when she post an ad or ISO. That should eliminate unnecessary messages when the lady is not in the guy's area.

Doesn't have to be specific location. Something like N Arlington...S Arlington etc. just give us guys a clue lol