MILF Pick-Up Bars

Any known good bars or other places for MILF pick-up activity???
it's safer here then a bar .
Much much safer on here. Because you do know if you pick up a lady at a bar...give her a minute and she will be trying to run your life. They take that shit serious and are looking for a man to be with forever more. Save yourself and pay a lady on here to meet you at a bar and go have NSA fun with her. Or maybe a Kroger lol. That can be hott as fk.
I have far better luck and much better quality at Whole Foods or Central Market after 10 am. They soccer moms are out after dropping kids in school and doing their morning workout. Many still have on work out clothes so you can see what you are getting. They love the attention and not looking for a full time ride cause they have a Daddy Bear, he's just not taking care of business and the last time he sent them flowers or chocolate was February 14. A little attention gets some good lovin'.
Sambuca’s, Blue Martini in Plano
I have far better luck and much better quality at Whole Foods or Central Market after 10 am. They soccer moms are out after dropping kids in school and doing their morning workout. Many still have on work out clothes so you can see what you are getting. They love the attention and not looking for a full time ride cause they have a Daddy Bear, he's just not taking care of business and the last time he sent them flowers or chocolate was February 14. A little attention gets some good lovin'. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
And this is exactly why I have Amazon Prime Fresh deliver my groceries
Darn Berkleigh. Was hoping to see you at Whole Foods. I’m not a stalker or a come on guy. It’s only happens when there is a connection on both sides and I always always always treat them right. Often even pay for their groceries and always a very nice gift card for them. A couple I have later seen several times
It’s true flirtation and connection like the real world dating scene. Not a hunted prey
Sooooo. If you need your groceries come shop with me.
The bingo room at Sunset Retirement Home.
The Library at the Warwick off of Oak Lawn.
Kayla loves to play no stores needed. Check out my reviews.
I’d rather pick up a provider milf at a bar.
Darn Berkleigh. Was hoping to see you at Whole Foods. I’m not a stalker or a come on guy. It’s only happens when there is a connection on both sides and I always always always treat them right. Often even pay for their groceries and always a very nice gift card for them. A couple I have later seen several times
It’s true flirtation and connection like the real world dating scene. Not a hunted prey
Sooooo. If you need your groceries come shop with me. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Lol well Thank You...that’s nice of you...

Rumor is you may see me close to Southlake, Uptown and in Austin
Probably know the answer to this already. BUT, any place on a Tuesday night that might have some action? A rare night where the wall is down (and out of town on business) and I’m free to roam in the PM Hours.

Or, any hotel bars where our lovely working girls might be searching for business (PMs only on that request for obvious reasons). Live in Tarant County but might venture east depending upon the location. Thanks in advance.
ANY Shops at Legacy bar... Just walk around and bar hop; if you can't get hooked up in under 30 minutes you're not trying...lol.
ANY Shops at Legacy bar... Just walk around and bar hop; if you can't get hooked up in under 30 minutes you're not trying...lol. Originally Posted by Scribe
Can you give more info on that? I don’t know of legacy bar and don’t seem to be finding it when I search.