Time

Just curious, I'm really interested in being more involved with Eccie and my community. Around what time of the day is it convenient for people to get on here to chat, engage in threads, ect. I use to sit on my phone and computer all day but now I'm in school working towards a bachelors degree. Please let me know what you all think. Thanks!!
Nooner....lunch time is generally a good time for a guy to escape.
@Scarlettking...as far as"what time of day" for "chat, engage in threads"...Chat is a hit-or-miss option, with, for the most part, the usual cast of characters. Most activity is during the afternoon.

Threads are like a slow drip all day...unless its some kind of World Class Shit Storm...then it will be hot and heavy, non-stop.
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2018, 08:10 AM
Threads are like a slow drip all day...unless its some kind of World Class Shit Storm...then it will be hot and heavy, non-stop. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
This will be accurate
Why chat...??? Never been there. Encounters are much better. You can't beat a great thread though. I've posted on a few in my spare time
Post and set your preferences to subscribe to threADs you post in. Then you can quickly check any updates and get email notifications. Have fun!