Its been fun but time for me too leave Eccie.

Just wanted too tell everyone I'm leaving Eccie. Its been fun but time too leave this site. I will still be working in the bussines. I just will no longer be on Eccie. Thanks everyone for a great time and too all the sweethearts on here.

Tara Evans.
Please close this thread. Thanks
I note the graceful exit, and wish you the best. But.....just where and with whom will we find so much drama on this site. Others may also leave the site by the hundreds when ECCIE becomes so boring....
I hear ya but it will still be fun with lots of drama even with me gone. Lol
I note the graceful exit, and wish you the best. But.....just where and with whom will we find so much drama on this site. Others may also leave the site by the hundreds when ECCIE becomes so boring.... Originally Posted by EastTxGent
This is eccie... there are many choices, but SweetAterPie has accepted the drama queen designation.

Tara, you will be missed. It should be recognized that you showed much more class than all of your haters.
Too all the pms I have gotten in 10 minutes. Guys I'm not leaving the bussines at all. Just leaving eccie. I'm still on p411, same # and still on Bp. I'm not leaving the bussines for aong time. Just leaving this site.
This is eccie... there are many choices, but SweetAterPie has accepted the drama queen designation.

Tara, you will be missed. It should be recognized that you showed much more class than all of your haters. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Very well said. And thank you my love.
Tara Evans errrrrr SO
Tara Evans, reading this website is addiction.
You may not post anymore but you read ECCIE many times a day.
I hope to meet you soon and good luck.