Age gap?

So what's the biggest age gap you've had with a provider or client?
I don't know how far i am willing to take it lol, trying to do some comparison here
  • hd
  • 05-24-2013, 12:12 PM
just had one the other day, maybe about 37 or 38 years, I'm 60 and she early 20's, but I don't go looking for it, I prefer older.

I know there are a few here that have more than that, whether or not they'll admit it.
I am 95, the youngest I have seen is 19. I am still looking for an older lady.
  • jfred
  • 05-24-2013, 12:31 PM
When I was 17 I did the neighbor's housekeeper.

Forty year spread I'd say. About the same as hd there.
  • jfred
  • 05-24-2013, 01:56 PM
I made that last post up of course. At 17 I'd had one miserable sexual experience -- 3rd in line one night when my buddy got drunk and shared his girlfriend. So...no more about that.

Actually I can always calculate my current "greatest age spread" by simply subtracting the legal age for women (in whatever state or country I may be visiting) from my current age.

Truthfully, I don't find in young women what I used to. Part of it is the result of beginner's luck -- when I got started I just happened to meet a couple of "daughter-aged" gals who were truly unusual. One recognizes that in retrospect.

The 18 - 24 range has some fine fine bodies. Their brains tend to run toward immature. Age 35 - 46 is good these days.
just had one the other day, maybe about 37 or 38 years, I'm 60 and she early 20's, but I don't go looking for it, I prefer older.

I know there are a few here that have more than that, whether or not they'll admit it. Originally Posted by hd
Yeah, i feel weird doing it lol. but age is nothing but a number isnt that right??
At 60, I do a couple of 19 year olds in one of the SCs. That puts them in the grand daughter range. Guess I am an old perv
I made that last post up of course. At 17 I'd had one miserable sexual experience -- 3rd in line one night when my buddy got drunk and shared his girlfriend. So...no more about that.

Actually I can always calculate my current "greatest age spread" by simply subtracting the legal age for women (in whatever state or country I may be visiting) from my current age.

Truthfully, I don't find in young women what I used to. Part of it is the result of beginner's luck -- when I got started I just happened to meet a couple of "daughter-aged" gals who were truly unusual. One recognizes that in retrospect.

The 18 - 24 range has some fine fine bodies. Their brains tend to run toward immature. Age 35 - 46 is good these days. Originally Posted by jfred
I get what you're saying, as one gets older one is no longer attracted to what one used to back when they were that age.
For me, the young women are just fine. personal preference has to come in as well
At 60, I do a couple of 19 year olds in one of the SCs. That puts them in the grand daughter range. Guess I am an old perv Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
very nice ...does the age difference not bother you? (not that it should, just asking)
wow. I don't feel as bad now LOL... biggest gap for me was 21 years.
  • jfred
  • 05-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Yeah, i feel weird doing it lol. but age is nothing but a number isnt that right?? Originally Posted by TheFlash8
Yep. The number of years since your birth. What's your point?

This is interesting because it relates to the primary sex organ, far more important that clitties and wee-wees (which are also important and fun and don't get me wrong on that, please).

Why is it that a hottie when you're 19 is somehow repugnant when you're 49 or 59? Some middle-aged men discover in petite, baby-faced, barely-18 girls (who magically get naked and smile in return for something so simple as money) the height of eroticism, and others would look at that kid, see their own child, and feel sick afterwards.

It's what's going on in the brain.

If it were as simple as "rub my clitty thus, please" and some penile stimulation then age wouldn't matter so long as the rub-ers and rub-ees were physically able to respond, which is to say mature enough but not "too old." Fact is, for guys the age of the woman ranks in the top 3 in importance, I imagine. Younger has a biological/evolutionary impulse behind it. It has a strong place psychologically, too, but so does the Older Woman for some younger guys.

It's all in your mind, of course. The Earth has been spinning 4.3 billion years, upright hominids go back maybe 2 million, modern humans around 30 thousand. If you spread your arms so the distance between the tips of your middle fingers represents the span of biological life on Earth you can scratch off the span of human life with a fingernail file.

We are inherently moral beings and there are ethical implications if one of the partners is too young (as there should be!). But apart from stuff in our brains any two humans who are both alive are the closest of neighbors in time, and perfectly suitable sex partners.
32 years was my biggest age gap.
My biggest gap was 40, however I just finished a relationship that had a 38 yr. difference she was around for almost 2 years. It was fun but I learned things that I didn't need to know.
  • Caleb
  • 05-24-2013, 05:02 PM
I think the biggest gap was around 20-21 years.

I find that the Half-Your-Age-Plus-7 rule does indeed yield a greater likelihood of compatibility, at least for me. Haven't ever tried to press the high end of Double-Your-Age-Minus-7. Not a lot of sexually active ladies left at that end of the scale.
damn! I guess I'm terrible! I think my biggest gap was 48! I saw Sexy lil Nicole when I was 68 and she was 20! my atf now is 27 and I'm 72 and I have a granddaughter that is 28! I love it!