Asshole .... Go To Hell !!!

Sounds familiar, ever had that thought?
Even might have typed it in, but didn't have points to spare?

Well, I am looking for some creative ways, on
How to tell an asshole to go to hell, in a NICE way, and make him/her enjoy the trip.

That will come in handy in RW as well, I think....
That title is the best way to do it
  • Loxly
  • 02-08-2014, 05:32 PM
"Like many other colons I have grave doubts that you'll find a cool rock to sit on in the afterlife!"
That title is the best way to do it Originally Posted by squeeze box
Partly, well a real small part really, I am doing this for yours truly RR...
"Like many other colons I have grave doubts that you'll find a cool rock to sit on in the afterlife!" Originally Posted by Loxly
LOxLy
your words are about as dense as your head, I'm surprised you haven't floated away yet."

Or

I respectfully decline the invitation to join your hallucenation.

Or

"IF I cared, I'd draw you a map of your ass with an X marking the spot where your head is buried."

Or

Go the Southern Charm route - you can say the meanest most vicious things in the world to a person - as long as at the end of it, you smile sweetly and say, "Bless your heart!"

And my favorites are:

Some people cause happiness wherever they go; you whenever you go.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehended it for you."
I just post this video LOL

I would say it this way:

Why should I be called a "cheap bastard" if I choose not to pay $150 for a pair of Nike shoes when I can pay $60 for a pair of Skechers that look great, feel great, and are more comfortable to me.

Take a moment to look at my sig line, too.
  • Loxly
  • 02-08-2014, 11:12 PM
OK. I was originally focusing on the Asshole/Hell theme. If it's just "refined" insults I'll offer these up.

"You, my friend, are a candidate for a retro-active abortion!"

"It's a pity your Parent's rhythm system ended on a half-note!"

"Did your parents have any children that lived?"
Your mom should.have swallowed
Fun, there ain't no easy guaranteed formula and if there were, everybody would be doing it. I just cultivated an attitude that I'd not give a shit about the assholes and derive a great deal of fun from driving them nuts and disappear if and when it was no longer fun. Everybody else is usually nice to me so it works for me.

Vikki, your YouTube link led me to this, thanks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-QbEuEcs0
Your mom should.have swallowed Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Ok, I hardly ever post anything, but that was so damn funny I busted out laughing! But... My wife asked me what was so funny and wanted to see. I'm glad I have quick fingers... Whew...

Maybe a set of smileys could be code for "go to hell, asshole". I'm sure someone on here is creative enough for that.
How about this?

Of course I talk like an idiot.
How else would you understand me?

Some people just need a hug... around the neck... with a rope.

The reason bad things happen to you is that you're a dumbass.

Somewhere out there, there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe.
I think you owe it an apology.

I'm guessing you weren't burdened by an overabundance of schooling.
A hug around the neck with a double knot rope above a fire
And
Over abundance of ignorance is more like it